Innovative Marine Aquariums

PicO 17.5 gallon SOLD!

ImNew:]

Yes another one of my tanks for sale hhaha anywho i have a custom picO aquarium! this is a 24longx14deepx12tall aquarium made out of starfire glass. its a PicO aquarium so you know its quality! Looking to sell local for now!

Price: 200 tank!

Tank: Pico Aquariums 24x14x12 17.5g ( netcover and pump included)

Stand: White ikea Kallax wraped in wood and stained!!

XNKjS3Gl.jpg

tOlO6sEl.jpg

tMaX6GRl.jpg

p9351NWl.jpg

HGs2boxl.jpg

Lgmv9YDl.jpg

Cobolt 75w heater : 20.00

31gNDGRl.jpg

PicO skimmer+ whisper20: 50.00

qXRz3oal.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

Yes another one of my tanks for sale hhaha anywho i have a custom picO aquarium! this is a 24longx14deepx12tall aquarium made out of starfire glass. its a PicO aquarium so you know its quality! Looking to sell local for now!

Price: 300 obo ( Tank and stand)

Tank: Pico Aquariums 24x14x12 17.5g ( netcover and pump included)

Stand: White ikea Kallax wraped in wood and stained!!

XNKjS3Gl.jpg

tOlO6sEl.jpg

tMaX6GRl.jpg

p9351NWl.jpg

HGs2boxl.jpg

Lgmv9YDl.jpg

Cobolt 75w heater : 20.00

31gNDGRl.jpg

PicO skimmer+ whisper20: 50.00

qXRz3oal.jpg

Ill take the cobalt man

Ill take the cobalt man

Trying to see if i can sell local first, if nothing moves then cobalt will be shipped to you

Cencalfishguy56

Trying to see if i can sell local first, if nothing moves then cobalt will be shipped to you

For sure man

Seriously brah. WTF LOL.

Lol i know man i have problems BUT this is my last one im selling. i invested in my dream nano! taking some ideas from your build and incorporating it to my build!

smeagol108

Curious did u need to put the wood on that stand to support tank? Or just looks? I have the same stand and want to upgrade to a tank the exact dimensions as yours (too bad I live on the other side of the country).

Curious did u need to put the wood on that stand to support tank? Or just looks? I have the same stand and want to upgrade to a tank the exact dimensions as yours (too bad I live on the other side of the country).

i added wood for looks but thats when a smaller tank was on the stand. Once i switched over to this tank, i was confident the stand would hold since it was reinforced by wood. i stook ontop and jumped alittle on it haha.

How the hell is this still around, it amazes me! Haha

Just got my nanobox Dou so im not as mad that this is not selling! haha

Cencalfishguy56

Just got my nanobox Dou so im not as mad that this is not selling! haha

True! Bro have you seen the new minis he just released on the forums?? They are sick af! Haha

True! Bro have you seen the new minis he just released on the forums?? They are sick af! Haha

Yes sir they are! im sending my old tide for a face lift!

Cencalfishguy56

Please stop me from ripping it apart and making it a normal tank and just drilling it.

Dooooooo ittttt

Cencalfishguy56

Still looking for an apex!

How much are you willing to spend? I just got an apex lite of R2R for $325 only months old

How much are you willing to spend? I just got an apex lite of R2R for $325 only months old

300 was my goal to spend but thats why i wanted to either trade this set up for a apex or sell this and get an apex haha. i dont want to spend money out of pocket.

Archived