inTank Media Baskets

Any Discount for Apex?

LebaneseDlight

LebaneseDlight

I'm looking to buy an Apex system and I know everyone has to abide by MAP pricing. But I figured there's got to be a site somewhere with a promo code to at least get 10% off. Meh, I hate paying retail.

Arkayology

Apex products pretty much only go on sale on Black Friday, though there may be something for Memorial Day. You will most likely not find any coupon codes for them on a regular day.

LebaneseDlight

I guess just wishful thinking there's a site with a 10% promo for NR or RC without a restriction for Neptune. I'm sure I'll just have to pay retail. It's my birthday on Tuesday (hence this gift to myself), so maybe one of my regular sites will send me a birthday promo code :D

Like today, you can get 15% off of Vortech pumps on uc with their Mother's Day sale. So there are loopholes (that savy shoppers like me can find). Who woulda thunk, right? B)

Arkayology

Like today, you can get 15% off of Vortech pumps on uc with their Mother's Day sale. So there are loopholes (that savy shoppers like me can find). Who woulda thunk, right? B)

Yeah, about that....

UC bout to be put on an EcoTech timeout.

Probably.

Archived