Pod Your Reef

Blood orange clownfish?

tdannhauser30

tdannhauser30

Anyone have any of these guys? I saw a picture of one and they are cute little things, like little pudgier, fatter ocellaris clowns and I think i like the darker orange color better as well. Does anyone have any of these guys? Are they widely availabe? I dont seem to see many around my areas. Also how big do these guys get? I know they are a cross between maroon and ocellaris so do these guys stay small like an ocellaris or get big like a maroon? if any of you guys have them post some pics! I love looking at these little felllas!

tdannhauser30

I usually never buy livestock online because I hate paying for shipping lol, maybe ill have to bite the bullet for one of these guys. Just wish some LFS would get them in.

printerdown01

I can say I had a "mystery clown" years ago. It is clown in my avatar. I still miss the guy. It was theorized that he was a maroon ocellaris cross. The only thing anyone knew what that he was captive born. He was dubbed a cinnamon maroon by the breeder -but clearly was nothing like a cinnamon clown.

COOLEST fish I have ever owned. Tons of personality. And one of two fish I have ever really been attached to.

tdannhauser30

I can say I had a "mystery clown" years ago. It is clown in my avatar. I still miss the guy. It was theorized that he was a maroon ocellaris cross. The only thing anyone knew what that he was captive born. He was dubbed a cinnamon maroon by the breeder -but clearly was nothing like a cinnamon clown.

COOLEST fish I have ever owned. Tons of personality. And one of two fish I have ever really been attached to.

It looks awesme!! Looks like he got pretty big too

That is an insanely cool clownfish.

Your clown looks like a regular Gold Bar Maroon....

Archived