Top Shelf Aquatics

Blue Scroll FS

Squared

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interested in red dragon and blue scroll, any other macro u have with pic can u show me the others. Im in Los angeles, we can pick up to safe shipping fee if u close by.

• 2 weeks later...

in one or two more weeks i will be ready to sell some more scroll, and maybe some codium and halmenia

I will probably go with $10 for same sized scroll portions as before and $5 portions of codium and helmenia, depending on what ends up being weeded out. Or maybe $15 for all three.

Can I "reserve" some now for pickup in September? Or if you want to trade. I'm interested in the blue scroll and dragon's breath

Can I "reserve" some now for pickup in September? Or if you want to trade. I'm interested in the blue scroll and dragon's breath

Sure, I'll keep some pieces for the trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Blue scroll is ready to be cut back, it is still $10 for a piece plus shipping.

I also have small portions of halymenia and codium available, for another $2.50 each, only if you buy some scroll. Don't want to cut those back too much but I do have a little extra.

Marc.The.Shark

I would love some Blue Scroll along with the halymenia and codium. Let me know total and I'll send you a paypal.

^^what she said! Lol. PM me your PayPal & total & I'll send payment right out.

• 3 weeks later...
streamline.by.design

Could you shoot me a PM with pricing for a pack of everything you have available? Loving your scroll algae and user comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Scroll along with the halymenia and codium. Let me know total and I'll send you a paypal. I would like 2 orders, possibly shipped in same box? PM me with price and shipping, I'll PayPal today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you have any Blue Scroll Algae available?

Sorry, I need to let it grow out more.

Once I get my diatom problem under control growth should pick up...has been lagging as of late.

As of now none of my macros are abundant enough to frag..

Sorry, I need to let it grow out more.

Once I get my diatom problem under control growth should pick up...has been lagging as of late.

As of now none of my macros are abundant enough to frag..

Keep me in mind for some Blue Scroll please :)

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

looks like i have bits of dragon breath i can get rid of now. it was doing great a while ago but suddenly it just fell apart. turns our my puffer was chewing it

Archived