Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gone.

braaap

In due time my man haha

haha ya. I'm sure someone will buy it. Not in a big rush to get rid of it but I also know that if I let it sit around I'll HAVE to keep it to set up another tank. lol

Cencalfishguy56

haha ya. I'm sure someone will buy it. Not in a big rush to get rid of it but I also know that if I let it sit around I'll HAVE to keep it to set up another tank. lol

I'm surprised you don't keep it haha they are always in demand it seems

I'm surprised you don't keep it haha they are always in demand it seems

Ya but I can't set up another tank. I can but I'm resisting. This is a great unit and I know someone is looking for one at a discount. This is it.

Cencalfishguy56

Ya but I can't set up another tank. I can but I'm resisting. This is a great unit and I know someone is looking for one at a discount. This is it.

Yea true man, I would buy a controller but I just don't have the money right now, well I do but I have a trip I've been trying to save up for haha

Selling a Apex JR with Display and Temp Probe. Everything works great $200 shipped OBO. Shipping will be USPS Priority. Black sticker unit.

still available?

Cencalfishguy56

Guy just posted one for $196. Good deal. Buy it.

So f*in tempted bro haha damn drop it now and secure it or wait and possibly let it go

So f*in tempted bro haha damn drop it now and secure it or wait and possibly let it go

Secure it. I'll never run a tank without a controller again. I can help you program it too. I remote connected to someone's Apex last night and spent 4 hours reprogramming the entire thing while he told me what was plugged where. haha

Cencalfishguy56

Secure it. I'll never run a tank without a controller again. I can help you program it too. I remote connected to someone's Apex last night and spent 4 hours reprogramming the entire thing while he told me what was plugged where. haha

I might have to have you do that haha I have no experience with controllers but for this tank I want to go balls out

Archived