nanolutionary

Nice Tanks! Keep it coming.

What size tank is this?

There's exactly 111L in the display.

94cm (L) x 34cm (W) x 35cm (H)

reefernanoman

Mine:

1429208671907_zpsg1s3cwql.jpg

My Royal Gramma, which I had to rehome due to my mean MCF female was a very hardy fish! It lived in countless tanks and moves, got beat up many times, almost died a few times, but it always recovered in the 7 years that I had it. I gave it to my LFS buddy, then he gave it away to his friend with a 220G tank, and last time I asked, it was still alive! Amazing fish, personality and huge mouth! It amazed me when it would decide to start swimming upside down. I thought it was dying the first time I saw it doing this, but after reading some articles, I found out that this is normal, since they are cave dwellers. Nice tank! Do you still have your Royal Gramma?

Oh yeah, I love my Kessil!

My Royal Gramma, which I had to rehome due to my mean MCF female was a very hardy fish! It lived in countless tanks and moves, got beat up many times, almost died a few times, but it always recovered in the 7 years that I had it. I gave it to my LFS buddy, then he gave it away to his friend with a 220G tank, and last time I asked, it was still alive! Amazing fish, personality and huge mouth! It amazed me when it would decide to start swimming upside down. I thought it was dying the first time I saw it doing this, but after reading some articles, I found out that this is normal, since they are cave dwellers. Nice tank! Do you still have your Royal Gramma?Oh yeah, I love my Kessil!

Thx!...yes its alive..very good!..he have a cave and move sand for his home :)...its a beauty fish

reefernanoman

I usually keep a screen on top because of jumpers :P

EDIT: white balance is off

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

Beautiful!

NanoClown

Beautiful!

Thanks man! Its a slow work in progress. I plan to get some new livestock soon though! :) I've been itching to get some more SPS and Zoas

Keep them coming everyone beautiful tanks! Since I started the thread and finally got mine up figured I would share mine now.

IMG_2642.jpg

Keep them coming everyone beautiful tanks! Since I started the thread and finally got mine up figured I would share mine now.

Very nice and clean. I like it.

HarryPotter

Woot Woot an entire CULT for Rimless!

I shall join this Cult soon, in my transition from a JBJ NanoCube 28 to a JBJ RL-45!

Here is the pre-build/plan to show off- I am really proud of it lol. Entire thing is proportionate, and it should turn out AWESOME! I was tickled pink when Marine Depot (after asking for my permission) posted it on their FB page!

If only they supplied me with some of this dreamy equipment as well :P

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-05%20at%205.52.3IMG_0414_zpshr0l2ive.jpg

Archived