SaltCritters.com

wtb: true lemon drop bta

cromag27

I've inquired several times in the past. got a different story each time as to why they currently didn't have any for sale. red flag for me.

It's actually $1k. I laughed when I saw that. he sold another split a couple weeks ago for $600 (iirc) and now he's inflated the price to cash in.

I live about 5 minutes away from Coral Collection's shop. I can vouch for their nems. They're sick. I'd be happy to take some pictures for you next time I'm in there.

I live about 5 minutes away from Coral Collection's shop. I can vouch for their nems. They're sick. I'd be happy to take some pictures for you next time I'm in there.

Can you PM me the pics too? :)

Free bump.

Weasel Baron

There is one on reef2reef for like 2k

sounds right for most things sold on R2R

Thanks for the offer but after the inconsistent answers I got from Matt, and poor communication, I won't give him any of my money.

cnseekatz

Went by Coral Collections today and they don't have any Lemon Drops, but they've got some pretty sweet BTAs in there. Took these photos with my cell phone.

49468429-650d-4ddf-9f7e-07e563bca01b_zps

ea6473b2-5764-4e02-a1d0-03cfaacb5011_zps

Archived