Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Tunze 3155 osmolator & AquaFX media reactor

Mirya

Shipping included in price!

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 ~ $190

New in box. I bought this about 3 years ago when I was going to set up a Solana tank. That never happened, so this has sat in a closet. This was too big to put into my Nuvo8, so it is still sitting unused. This is a water level controller with optical sensor and safety sensor supplied ready for installation with power supply unit, metering pump, hose and magnet holder for sensors. Since this is NIB I'm fairly firm on the price of this item.

AquaFX Misty Inline Media Reactor with Pump ~ $50

Brand new, never used. Comes with ECO132 pump. This reactor will hold approx 1/2 cup of GFO or about a cup of carbon. Comes with regulating valve, 2 mounting brackets, and 3/8 inch tubing.

Reactor_zps0dj5f8gy.jpg

Feeding Pipettes ~ $1 per 5

Five new 3ml plastic pipettes, perfect for target feeding. $1/5 is if purchasing with another item, otherwise $2.50/5 if only purhasing pipettes.

14490__94189.1361589241.1280.1280.png?c=

Vortech MP10 ES ~ $140 ~ sold

Manufacturer date October 28, 2011. I'm the original owner. This sat in storage unused for several years. Just recently (July 2014-January 2015) did it see use. Wasn't run over 20%. Dead quiet. I jumped on the gyre train so am looking to sell. Vinegar bathed so it is pretty darn clean.

PicO MP10 Dark Side Shallow Shield ~ $20 ~ sold

Vinegar bathed so it is all clean except for some coralline on the rim as you can see in the picture below.

Tunze Comline DOC Skimmer 9001 ~ $50 ~ sold

Used for about 4 months. I just wasn't happy with my ability to tune this skimmer. There is a "bumper" on the side of the unit. At least, I think that is what its purpose was. It was covered in some silicone that started to crack. I resiliconed it after I vinegar bathed it, see photo for my silicone job. Note, the body of the skimmer is not cracked at all.

Rod's Food Seaweed Blend ~ $5 ~ sold

Brand new, unopened bag.

inTank Fuge Basket ~ $5 ~ sold

New, never used refugium basket by inTank for an Innovative Marine Nuvo24 aquarium. Dimensions: 4.1” wide, 2.6” deep, and 11.4” tall.

Hydor 15W Slim Heater ~ $5 ~ sold

Gently used only for heating saltwater for water changes. Now I have a bigger saltwater mixing station, so needed to upgrade my heater. Does not have a thermostat for “setting” a temperature. Will heat 5-10 gallons 5-10 degrees above room temperature.

Updated the OP with pictures and tweaked some of the descriptions!

can i get a pic of the reactor?

Included above is a pic of the reactor. The following isn't my pic, but a picture of someone running the reactor in their sump:

AquaFX-Misty-Reactor-in-Sump.png

interested in pics of the skimmer

Done. Also included a picture of the bumper that I reapplied silicone onto. It wasn't a crack in the body of the skimmer that I siliconed. It was a "bumper" on the side of the body of the skimmer. The silicone on it cracked revealing a metal disk underneath. I pealed off the old silicone and reapplied new.

PMed

Can you resend it? I didn't receive your PM.

PM sent. Thank you.

About to send you a PM back!

MP10 and some of the small items have sold. Running through a list of interested parties on the skimmer.

MP10 shallow shield sold. Still working my way through the list of people who contacted me regarding the skimmer.

• 1 year later...

Archived