Cultivated Reef

Radion, Mp10, SCA skimmer, Resionator, and more

rangertex

Ecotech Radion Gen 1 w/ upgraded TIR lenses $250

Blue Life Resinator $40 or $60 for tunze pump+resinator combo
The Resinator is the newest reactor out there designed for efficiency.
less than a few months old

Tunze 1073.008 pump(40-210gph) $25
The Tunze is one of the smallest and quietest pumps on the market. Adding it to a system will contribute absolutely
Bubble Magus 3 channel doser and 3 1.5L containers Pending
About a year and half old. will throw in as much dosing lines as you need. zero extra noise.
used on the Resinator

TAAM Rio 2500(782gph) $20
About 3 years old, runs fine but the outer plastic is a bit beat up.

CPR Cs50 Overflow $30
includes toms aqua lifter pump. Still has a bit of dead calcium build up that i couldn't reach.

All Prices are before shipping, so please message me if you would like shipping prices. I'm based in Houston, Texas and I'm aslo trying to sell the tank and stand locally so here is that info:

tank: 46 gallon bowfront, has slight calcium build up on back and right wall. no inside scratchs and no exterior scratchs that I know of.The Dimensions are 36"L x 21"H x 12"/16" W(its a bowfront) I'm asking $70

stand: nice custom made solid wood stand. Was stained and varnished when setup, but couldn't hurt to add a new coat of varnish. The dimensions are 38"L x 20"H x 36"W and the bowfront sits perfectly on it. the middle shelf has a small section cut out to allow for taller protein skimmers. I"m asking $150 obo

IMG_20150405_160854_zpsnuxb99ae.jpg
IMG_20150405_160846_zpsvv77ip4i.jpg

sump: Custom sump with dimensions of 20"L x 14"H x 10"W. the sections are in this order: water over flow chamber to a filter pad/filter bag section, to a skimmer/reactor/refugium section, return section. I'm asking $80

IMG_20150405_160807_zpsabmwekul.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived