Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Amphipod's collection thread

amphipod

• 2 weeks later...

Rest in pieces hermit crab 2, the other crab was alive and two was dead and had that weird tail eaten up. I now shall name the surviving crab.

Rest in pieces hermit crab 2, the other crab was alive and two was dead and had that weird tail eaten up. I now shall name the surviving crab.

The Hermit Battle of 2015?

The Hermit Battle of 2015?

lol yes, that is what it appears to be lol. I shall name the crab Edwin because that's the first name that popped in my head.

Edwin the eater!

Ah Edwin didn't eat his tank mate, I seen the "dead" crab shell crawling round the tank and I'm thinking what the heck

Turns out that dead crab was just an exoskeleton, and the other crab must just been really good at staying deep in the same shell... And the same spot for days. Tricky little punk.

charnelhouse

Ah Edwin didn't eat his tank mate, I seen the "dead" crab shell crawling round the tank and I'm thinking what the heck

Turns out that dead crab was just an exoskeleton, and the other crab must just been really good at staying deep in the same shell... And the same spot for days. Tricky little punk.

Oh man Amphipod, I can't believe you fell for that trick....

Hey, my husband wants to know if you have anything weird going on. And idea: someone on my local forum just bought a bobbit worm from a guy in florida... thought of playing with polychaetes? Aipstasia is old news...

Oh man Amphipod, I can't believe you fell for that trick....

not the first time either, my one crab gets me every time lol

Hey, my husband wants to know if you have anything weird going on. And idea: someone on my local forum just bought a bobbit worm from a guy in florida... thought of playing with polychaetes? Aipstasia is old news...

I am going to be having an ultimate hunt when I'm back to Florida this winter break.

I am trying to get mom to buy me an order of ammonium nitrate soon also.

Actually I do have something kinda weird, I'll try to get a pic pretty soon.

look at my newest thread in general discussion, it was a masterpiece of several months in the making.

Archived