Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Aqua 24" x 24" x 12" 30 gallon?

Mr. Microscope

Mr. Microscope

Hey there MD,

It's come to my attention that Mr. Aqua makes a 24" x 24" x 12" 30 gallon cube. Any chance you'll start carrying it? I'm sure you'd sell a gazillion of 'em. It's a very popular size for a frag tank and people are really into shallow clam and SPS nanos around me.

Mr. M

Marine Depot

Hey there MD,

It's come to my attention that Mr. Aqua makes a 24" x 24" x 12" 30 gallon cube. Any chance you'll start carrying it? I'm sure you'd sell a gazillion of 'em. It's a very popular size for a frag tank and people are really into shallow clam and SPS nanos around me.

Mr. M

I emailed our buyer responsible for purchasing Mr. Aqua tanks to let her know there is interest in this size (as well as a link to this thread). I'll let you know what she responds with as soon as I hear back. Thanks for the tip—hopefully we can respond back favorably to let you know when it will be available.

Marine Depot

Hey there MD,

Mr. M

Hi again Mr. M.,

I've received confirmation that we will indeed be carrying the new Mr. Aqua aquarium in the 24" x 24" x 12" size. We don't know what the final price will be quite yet since we'll need to package one here first. It will be available @ MD sometime in May. If you don't pick one up locally, hopefully we'll be able to ship one out to you soon!

nismo_sky32

Hi again Mr. M.,

I've received confirmation that we will indeed be carrying the new Mr. Aqua aquarium in the 24" x 24" x 12" size. We don't know what the final price will be quite yet since we'll need to package one here first. It will be available @ MD sometime in May. If you don't pick one up locally, hopefully we'll be able to ship one out to you soon!

Finally!

Mr. Microscope

Hi again Mr. M.,

So cool! Thank you for the quick responds. I'm really excited that you'll start carrying it. How about you use me to test out packaging and shipping? I'd also be happy to provide a review. ;)

BTW, The 25 gallon Mr. Aqua I got from you about 3.5 years ago is still going strong! Thanks again MD!

Marine Depot

So cool! Thank you for the quick responds. I'm really excited that you'll start carrying it. How about you use me to test out packaging and shipping? I'd also be happy to provide a review. ;)

BTW, The 25 gallon Mr. Aqua I got from you about 3.5 years ago is still going strong! Thanks again MD!

Great to hear your 3 1/2 year old Mr. Aqua tank is still rocking and rolling! This thread now has me interested in this size. lol

Since you're interested in scoring a free tank, I took the initiative and wrote Sevenports to see if they'd be interested in teaming with us for a future tank giveaway. Fingers crossed! fingerscrossed

Here's a link to our latest giveaway if you haven't yet entered: http://www.marinedepot.com/aquaticlife-halo-marine-led-sweepstakes.html

I also want to thank you again for shopping with us. We are excited to start following some of the new build threads this tank will inspire!

Mr. Microscope

Great to hear your 3 1/2 year old Mr. Aqua tank is still rocking and rolling! This thread now has me interested in this size. lol

Since you're interested in scoring a free tank, I took the initiative and wrote Sevenports to see if they'd be interested in teaming with us for a future tank giveaway. Fingers crossed! fingerscrossed

Here's a link to our latest giveaway if you haven't yet entered: http://www.marinedepot.com/aquaticlife-halo-marine-led-sweepstakes.html

I also want to thank you again for shopping with us. We are excited to start following some of the new build threads this tank will inspire!

Cool! Thank you MD! I'm entered in the giveaway and look forward to winning the frag tank as well. lol! It'll be a complete setup then. All I'll have to do is plumb it into my DT. ;)
bdevillier19

i've seen this tank at one of my LFS about a year ago. its a very nice looking tank. if i remember correctly it was around $199. not sure what current prices are but it should be too bad.

i've seen this tank at one of my LFS about a year ago. its a very nice looking tank. if i remember correctly it was around $199. not sure what current prices are but it should be too bad.

Sure that wasn't the deep blue?

bdevillier19

nope, positive it was the mr. aqua 24x24x12. one of the guys who worked there ended up taking it home. here in phoenix there is no deep blue to be found, but we have a wholesaler warehouse in town so supply is pretty good. they also have the 22 long (36x12x12) in low iron in stock.

Archived