Top Shelf Aquatics

A Danish pico

Anden

I have to move all my tanks to a new house and im am kinda bored of this iq3 and im thinking of closing it or upgradering it to my iq5 and closing the iq5.

• 3 weeks later...

My big thorny snail is dead and i did not see it befor all sps and lps started too die too so now i only have the St.Thomas and the zoa's left and the tank is done crashing and i can start the alge battle one more time, but i will not give up and the tank stay up and running.

I Think i can but the favia and all hard corals are gone or going that is kinda hard to see corals i had grown for 2 years from tiny frags gone. image.jpg8_zpsrcuys8ni.jpg

Good thing i have 8 more tank too look at.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 9:17 AM, Anden said:

Thanks i got it

Yeah, photobucket is evil now.

The easiest method is to use “imgur” nowadays. Same procedure, upload and paste the link here.

Christopher Marks
On 2/10/2018 at 4:28 AM, Anden said:

now it is a st.thomas tank 7 St.Thomas mushrooms and some others i can get out but the plan is St.Thomas only.

image.jpg

Neat idea for a St. Thomas biotope tank! Looking forward to seeing it grow :) 

• 3 months later...
On 2/10/2018 at 6:28 AM, Anden said:

now it is a st.thomas tank 7 St.Thomas mushrooms and some others i can get out but the plan is St.Thomas only.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I looooooove St. Thomas mushroom!  I have one currently that hosts my porcelain crab. :happy:

• Like 1