Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Sour Apple Monti Cap and Xenia

JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC

Hi,

I have the following for sale...not able to ship at the present time so local pick up in North Orange County CA (Yorba Linda) only. Pictures taken under MaxSpect Razor lighting.

Sour Apple Monti Cap . This is a pretty quick grower, the color in the mother colony picture is pretty accurate...truly the color of a sour apple.

$10.00 - Actual frag for sale, approx 1.5" x 1". mounted on LRR about a month ago and already plating: SOLD - Will have more soon, thanks DurocShark

KmZYts3.jpg?1

Mother Colony:
7zaPstC.jpg?1

Pom Pom Xenia - Another quick grower, 8-9 heads on 3 bases all attached to a small rock. I like these but just don't have space for them to start branching out.

$50.00 - WYSIWYG - Color is a little more purple due to lighting.
ndNzdU1.jpg?1

PM is the key. First come basis.

I'm good on xenia (eek!) but I'd love a frag of that green monti. I'm in Anaheim and work in Santa Ana. Where are you at?

JavaJacketOC

I'm good on xenia (eek!) but I'd love a frag of that green monti. I'm in Anaheim and work in Santa Ana. Where are you at?

I'm in Yorba Linda, not too far from Anaheim.

Cencalfishguy56

You have so many LFS down south it's ridiculous lol up north we have maybe 4 or 5 near me

JavaJacketOC

You have so many LFS down south it's ridiculous lol up north we have maybe 4 or 5 near me

haha, it's true. There are probably 10 reasonably good stores within 30 minutes of me,

Back in the day, I used to go to Strictly Fish when they were on Harbor Blvd. and worked at Pet America. Now I go to Seaside in HB and my local guy is New Wave on Tustin Ave, just a couple blocks from my house. I'm sure there are more, but most of the ones I pop into are craptacular. I stopped into one in Santa Ana on my way home from work the other day. Even their "display" tanks were horrid. Most of the fish were starving and sickly. Corals were all either bleached or browned out. Terrible.

There were more stores than there are now in my area. But like Seaside, there are plenty of good ones still within reach.

Cencalfishguy56

haha, it's true. There are probably 10 reasonably good stores within 30 minutes of me,

Back in the day, I used to go to Strictly Fish when they were on Harbor Blvd. and worked at Pet America. Now I go to Seaside in HB and my local guy is New Wave on Tustin Ave, just a couple blocks from my house. I'm sure there are more, but most of the ones I pop into are craptacular. I stopped into one in Santa Ana on my way home from work the other day. Even their "display" tanks were horrid. Most of the fish were starving and sickly. Corals were all either bleached or browned out. Terrible.

There were more stores than there are now in my area. But like Seaside, there are plenty of good ones still within reach.

Sweet, everytime I go down to Anaheim I always have a couple of places i want to stop at including vivid aquariums lol and it's understandable about a hit or miss place, my main one has lots of fish a small family owned store, the fish room is ran by a local reefer, once in a while he will get a pretty big shipment of coral in but for the most part they special order a lot of fish, then I have about 3 a little up north from me about 30 min drive, one is a smaller store but they are packed with coral and anemones, and I mean packed unfortunately there prices are such BS I never want to spend a dime and some of their employees are knuckleheads

Archived