ReefCleaners.org

11 gallons squared underwater mushroom garden...now with sand and scape

nismo_sky32

nismo_sky32

This is my 15 gallon cadlight.

Try putting a power head right on them. That's how I get them to move.

Nice tank! Of course...the powerhead trick is the one thing I haven't tried. Thanks for the suggestion.

tank looks awesome man.

What do you think about the new scape? I'm thinking about building up the left side a little more if I can't thin out the rock

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nismo_sky32

id leave it just like that tbh

I'll leave it like this for awhile until I get bit by the rescaping bug again

nismo_sky32

Not sure if I'm feelin the right/front side but while moving the rock around I found that my lost ultra rock nem crawled under a rock. Had to turn it upside down to give the little guy some light

nismo_sky32

So far I'm really liking it. The skim is a little wet but definitely pulling some nasty stuff and the best part...no need to adjust it!

Reefkid88

God bless man lol such a sleek looking tank !! Idk what happened to their Zen tanks,I'm glad I got my 7 gallon when I did. I've also messaged them numerous one and never got a response.

Tank looks absolutely awesome man. How are you liking the Prime so far ? Colors look pretty damn good.

nismo_sky32

God bless man lol such a sleek looking tank !! Idk what happened to their Zen tanks,I'm glad I got my 7 gallon when I did. I've also messaged them numerous one and never got a response.

Tank looks absolutely awesome man. How are you liking the Prime so far ? Colors look pretty damn good.

Thank you! So far I'm loving the light. The my ai app has a few bugs with android 5.0 and forced closing but nothing major. This weekends project will be working the sump so I have more flow thru it

nismo_sky32

20150512_165448_zpsfdnbv2vm.jpg

No good updates as I have been busy planning my brother's bachelor party trip and helping with the wedding planning but. ..I have a beautiful pic of skimmer gunk!

nismo_sky32

Lookin good! Simplicity at is finest!

Thanks! I like keeping it simple. My most high tech toy for the tank is the light lol. I might splurge and even get an mp10qd eventually

HarryPotter

Really beautiful and simply!

Question- in the entire tank shot the water appears to be opaque. Is that due to to the camera, or are you battling a precipitate/bacterial phenomena? (Or was that just after some messing around in the tank :) )

nismo_sky32

Really beautiful and simply!

Question- in the entire tank shot the water appears to be opaque. Is that due to to the camera, or are you battling a precipitate/bacterial phenomena? (Or was that just after some messing around in the tank :) )

Many of the pics in this thread have been shortly after rearranging rocks. The water was a little and the glass had a white film on it. I'll snap a few today once the mysis shrimp have settled after feeding
HarryPotter

Many of the pics in this thread have been shortly after rearranging rocks. The water was a little and the glass had a white film on it. I'll snap a few today once the mysis shrimp have settled after feeding

OOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Simplicity at its finest!

MrNanoReef

Best clean sump setup i've seen. Looking to transfer my tank setup same as yours. About to get the glass-holes nano kit, do you have any noise issue with it? Also I can't make out why they included a 45deg adapter? what's it for? is there instruction included or is this something we all need to figure out on our own?

nismo_sky32

Best clean sump setup i've seen. Looking to transfer my tank setup same as yours. About to get the glass-holes nano kit, do you have any noise issue with it? Also I can't make out why they included a 45deg adapter? what's it for? is there instruction included or is this something we all need to figure out on our own?

Thank you! It comes with bulk head and drilling instructions but nothing on the 45 elbows. I was wondering the same thing myself. I have one on the end of my overflow hose going in the sump turned downward. It helped with the bubbles in the sump. Both the overflow and the drain in the sump are virtually silent. The loudest part of my setup is the hum of my return pump

MrNanoReef

Thank you! It comes with bulk head and drilling instructions but nothing on the 45 elbows. I was wondering the same thing myself. I have one on the end of my overflow hose going in the sump turned downward. It helped with the bubbles in the sump. Both the overflow and the drain in the sump are virtually silent. The loudest part of my setup is the hum of my return pump

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out what to buy because I don't need the overflow box so I dont need to get the complete kit, I have one installed in my tank already and can't remove it. Do you think i could still install this with my existing overflow?

nismo_sky32

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out what to buy because I don't need the overflow box so I dont need to get the complete kit, I have one installed in my tank already and can't remove it. Do you think i could still install this with my existing overflow?

Answer about the 45 from glassholes

Thank you for your order and your kind words! The 45's are to get you under the tank and into the sump if the pipe doesn't flex enough for your installation.

Mike

MrNanoReef

Answer about the 45 from glassholes

Thank you for your order and your kind words! The 45's are to get you under the tank and into the sump if the pipe doesn't flex enough for your installation.

Mike

Oh ok, that make sense :)

Thanks

Archived