Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lighting for AquaEuroUSA nano tank

FrightyDog

I have a 28 gallon AquaEuroUSA nano tank (more info on it here). A while ago, one of the lights stopped working and it only has one light going on. So I am in the business of either fixing the lid (which i have no clue how) or getting new lights. But which lights are the best? Money isn't too much of an object if they are good lights. I was thinking this Hamilton Fiji Sun T5HO Light System could be good. It has 6 lights so I mean. And I want a very versatile lighting system to hold all corals (except special cases). Would that be good enough? If not can you suggest alternate lights. I don't want to hang it so it would be on a fixture. And I want it to fit the nano cube. So please any suggestions! Thanks!

Well a 24" T5 fixture would stick out quite a bit from the ends as the tank is only 18" long but if you don't care about that then it's not a bad choice. Other than if you wanted say LEDs you have the nanobox duo as an option or the hydra 26 if your budget is less.

If I could go back and swap what I did and most likely will und up doing in the next couple years, I would go with the Kessil A360 or a Reefstar Nano

CatfishSoupFTW

a kessil a160we tuna blue will do you nicely as well. I have one over a 18x18x16 and i dont pass more than 50 percent power. or you could do the bigger brother of it for that larger spread. the dense matrix led cluster is a beauty.

Archived