Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New 4G Mini series is back!

CAD-Aqua

Hi, Everyone

We have brought back the 4G Mini series Starphire glass edition to our professional aquarium line up.

Don't worry, we haven't changed anything on the 4G Mini that everyone has grown to love. the only thing we upgraded was a new manually dimmable LED clamp on light. this new light clamps on the back panel. it has a dimmable knob built into the tank mount that you can turn it brighter or dimmer or even just leave on the Actinic moonlights on over night.

Here is the link and it is now for sale for the same low price as the previous 4G Mini series

http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_63&products_id=300

Thank you so much

Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, Everyone

We have brought back the 4G Mini series Starphire glass edition to our professional aquarium line up.

Don't worry, we haven't changed anything on the 4G Mini that everyone has grown to love. the only thing we upgraded was a new manually dimmable LED clamp on light. this new light clamps on the back panel. it has a dimmable knob built into the tank mount that you can turn it brighter or dimmer or even just leave on the Actinic moonlights on over night.

Here is the link and it is now for sale for the same low price as the previous 4G Mini series

http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_63&products_id=300

Thank you so much

Scott

Im a little late on the video. Personal issues aside i have gotten the chance to showcase this tank! I will leave the link to video here. I will also be adding a link to my build thread with my new 4 gallon mini and some upgrades you can easily do to add a little more style and functionality. As the tank sits its a great tank for those looking to get into the hobby with there own pico tank for under $100.00! Enjoy and leave questions or comment here.

LOVE The video NanoFreak. the graphics are so cool and funny, put a smile to our faces!

Thank you for making the video for the Mini Starfire glass!

Scott

Thank you, scott, im happy you liked it. Let me know if i can help any further. Im slmost ready ttart my build thread to show off my mini. As always, great service from cadlights!

Archived