inTank Media Baskets

Petco won't sell me starfish

CJJon

zl8Be3w.gif

Oh, c'mon. I can't be the ONLY person who eats chocolate chip starfish? They taste GREAT with an Indonesian-spiced dry rub and some yogurt dipping sauce.

• Like 1

I don't tell petco when I buy chocolate chip starfish that I'm using them as feeders. I just buy them, take them home, slap them in the frying pan, sear those suckers, and eat them. Petco doesn't need to know.

Eww... no seasoning?

• Like 1

Eww... no seasoning?

Oh, c'mon. I can't be the ONLY person who eats chocolate chip starfish? They taste GREAT with an Indonesian-spiced dry rub and some yogurt dipping sauce.

So sad... was at petco today and the chocolate chip stars were in with the tuxedo urchins... they were eating the urchins alive as they tried to run....

If I had harlequin shrimp, I would have taught them stars a lesson :P

Maybe someone should tell Petco... those urchins are not to be used as feeders for chocolate chip stars! Company policy!

• Like 6

Why you crying? They hurt your butt in there, didn't they?

nah not really, they were mean and I wanted to be nice, they all turned on me and couldn't be nice so I left them. I would be fully willing to forgive them if they were sorry though.

I don't tell petco when I buy chocolate chip starfish that I'm using them as feeders. I just buy them, take them home, slap them in the frying pan, sear those suckers, and eat them. Petco doesn't need to know.

foods food, I've eaten feeder crickets out of curiosity of why the lizards like them so much and they weren't bad, though the spiky shins are no fun in your mouth so I did not eat the cricket shins, the body its self had a slightly nut like flavor actually believe it or not. I also have tasted chicken food, if you like nasty cardboard there's your meal, eat like a king, or a desperate bear Gryllis.

Mayflies were very good tasting, and they did not have the slight bitterness crickets have.

Slightly fishy taste to them though strangely they to had a faint nutty flavor also.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

You just have to let it go! The hurt that lays within you, no matter what it is the lounge did to you. It's ok, we can help you get past it.

• Like 1

You just have to let it go! The hurt that lays within you, no matter what it is the lounge did to you. It's ok, we can help you get past it.

what hurt? I don't need help for something that's not there.
Van Schwank

Oh now you're asking questions. Your OP is nothing but a whinny communist rant. You tried to cry here and didn't get 100% support then cried more which was pretty funny.

Are you looking for advice or just crying about a little girl taking you to school?

If your a girl I'll suck your duck. Just another troll and you are not even good at it. Why you troll here? Can't hang with /b/?

Everyone else don't feed the trolls geopolitics

• Like 1
llama roadkill

So sad... was at petco today and the chocolate chip stars were in with the tuxedo urchins... they were eating the urchins alive as they tried to run....

If I had harlequin shrimp, I would have taught them stars a lesson :P

Maybe someone should tell Petco... those urchins are not to be used as feeders for chocolate chip stars! Company policy!

I can only imagine how entertaining that was.

If your a girl I'll suck your duck. Just another troll and you are not even good at it. Why you troll here? Can't hang with /b/?

Everyone else don't feed the trolls geopolitics

I think it left a couple pages ago.

Ummmm...yeah, I know I'm a bit late but the person Oyo caught beef with the OP because he used the term 'little girl' to describe the Petco employee. Offensive to her I suppose. I would defend the OP's description of said Petco employee in that he meant her youth, stature or both, not some demeaning or derogatory insult towards wimmin as some overall untrustworthy source of information. So I would take it that Oyo's actually a chic. Some wimmin will find a reason to hate everything a guy does, says or believes in if for some reason that guy comes across offensive to her.... even to there own detriment.

Been there, shrug at that.

Oh and OP, excessive honesty can be destructive. Never be deceitful , but it's ok to consider some information as 'need to know'. :happy:

Ah, perhaps you are correct Revenant. Indeed, the 'little girl' that works there is young enough to be my granddaughter. She is also of small stature. I have probably called her little girl or sis to her face a few times. If you knew me though you would know that she wasn't offended. LOL!

I just wish that miss (0Y0) took beef with that part of my post rather than be so coy, making things up to be passive aggressive about.

Although, that would have been easily dismissed and she would be left with little attention. Just look at all this attention she has now!

OK, now we really should let this thread die.

• Like 1

lol, the regular fish person at my Petco is a "little girl" too. She's half my age, and very attractive. It's rather distracting when I'm there. :wub:;)

• Like 2

Ah, perhaps you are correct Revenant. Indeed, the 'little girl' that works there is young enough to be my granddaughter. She is also of small stature. I have probably called her little girl or sis to her face a few times. If you knew me though you would know that she wasn't offended. LOL!

I just wish that miss (0Y0) took beef with that part of my post rather than be so coy, making things up to be passive aggressive about.

Although, that would have been easily dismissed and she would be left with little attention. Just look at all this attention she has now!

OK, now we really should let this thread die.

post-84861-0-84406900-1429487691_thumb.jpg

Wait until I drop the bomb that they are 'sea stars' and not 'starfish'. :)

I went to petsmart once to buy a rat for one of my snakes. they said no way. said I would have to adopt it and sign an agreement that it would be a pet. I said ok. took it home and let it live as a pet, in the same enclosure with my snake. oh well.

• Like 8