Top Shelf Aquatics

Reefcleaners

tibbsy07

I've ordered from ReefCleaners before to great success, and fortunately this particular time was no different. John is a great business owner - he sent me an email immediately letting me know that he was going to send my order the next day. Overall great experience - but there's more to this story than usual...

I ordered my snails on Tuesday last week. I got the 10g tank cleaner package. John sent me an email saying they would ship on Wednesday, and sure enough, I got notification that the package had shipped. It was due to arrive at my office on Friday. Great! Then on Thursday I was informed that our University is closed on Good Friday (womp, womp), so even though the USPS would deliver my package to campus, campus wouldn't deliver it to me (yes, I would be working on campus). USPS refused to hold the package for me, and campus mail wouldn't let me get it. Here is where I think ReefCleaners really shines...

The livestock got to me yesterday afternoon - the snails had spent 6 days from start to finish in a box in bags. I had no expectation that I would have any living snails. I got the box home yesterday evening and opened it up, and the snails were almost all alive!

Snails are pretty hardy, but every snail I've ever purchased from my local stores has died within a short amount of time. John's stock ALWAYS lives for what seems like forever, and it's clear they are hardy. Not only is John a master at customer service, the reefcleaners goods are the real deal.

Buy from them. Now.

Edit: John also has offered me a refund for the few snails that died, but I am refusing it and have told him so. It's not his fault and he shouldn't have to pay for it. Just another really great example of how amazing the RC customer service is.

Edit edit: He beat me to the punch. I'll be adding that money to my next order to make up for it.

Markburns43

I will continue to buy from hiim when needed. Usps messed my delivery up as well waited an extra day which felt like forwver and being cold here a month ago i was sure id have the same fate dead snails. Everything arrived alive and were all moving that day. He through in heater packs which notnally at anyother place cost like 9 dollars extra and he wrapped everything awsome. Though there only snails and not worth a whole lot thos guy is great at what ge does!

I've ordered from ReefCleaners before to great success, and fortunately this particular time was no different. John is a great business owner - he sent me an email immediately letting me know that he was going to send my order the next day. Overall great experience - but there's more to this story than usual...

I ordered my snails on Tuesday last week. I got the 10g tank cleaner package. John sent me an email saying they would ship on Wednesday, and sure enough, I got notification that the package had shipped. It was due to arrive at my office on Friday. Great! Then on Thursday I was informed that our University is closed on Good Friday (womp, womp), so even though the USPS would deliver my package to campus, campus wouldn't deliver it to me (yes, I would be working on campus). USPS refused to hold the package for me, and campus mail wouldn't let me get it. Here is where I think ReefCleaners really shines...

The livestock got to me yesterday afternoon - the snails had spent 6 days from start to finish in a box in bags. I had no expectation that I would have any living snails. I got the box home yesterday evening and opened it up, and the snails were almost all alive!

Snails are pretty hardy, but every snail I've ever purchased from my local stores has died within a short amount of time. John's stock ALWAYS lives for what seems like forever, and it's clear they are hardy. Not only is John a master at customer service, the reefcleaners goods are the real deal.

Buy from them. Now.

Edit: John also has offered me a refund for the few snails that died, but I am refusing it and have told him so. It's not his fault and he shouldn't have to pay for it. Just another really great example of how amazing the RC customer service is.

Edit edit: He beat me to the punch. I'll be adding that money to my next order to make up for it.

Great review! I need some more snails and am on their site right now!!! Thanks Tibbsy.

Archived