Pod Your Reef

AI Prime Settings Informational Only Please No Discussion

Exodus

I had my lunar mode set 11pm to 2am, you are saying it's incorrect, and that I want 11pm to 2am....unless that's a typo, that's what I have :)[/quote

Re-read your post. You said I have my lunar mode set from 11am to 2am.

oops.

so yeah, I have lunar sent from 10pm - 2am.

I went into Easy Mode:

3 Hour Ramp time

Sunrise 11am (lights ramp up at 8)

Sunset 7pm (Lights ramp down at 10).

Lunar 10pm - 2am, all at 5% (or should I just have the deep blue on at 5% since technically it's moonlight?)

Cool White: 30

Deep Blue: 100

Deep Red: 60

Green: 60

Blue: 100

UV: 70

Violet: 70

• Like 1

Ok. Was able to find the prime on the router. All are at 100%

DR: 100

V: 55

DB: 55

UV: 55

CW: 75

GR: 100

B: 55

DR: 100

V: 88

D: 88

UV: 88

CW: 100

GR: 100

B: 88

All value at 100

DR: 45

V: 100

DB: 100

UV: 100

CW: 45

GR: 45

B: 100

16k (setting I am using for the moment)

DR: 35

CW: 35

GR: 35

18k:

DR: 25

CW: 25

GR: 25

20k:

DR: 17

CW: 17

GR: 17

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

How Long Installed: 2 Weeks

Current Settings:

NsG06Fo.png

- Lunar/Weather: Yes/No

Initial Settings: Current settings I have now.

Weekly Ramping: 0%

Height Above Water: 8" above water.

Tank Type:

- Size: Nuvo 16 Gallon

- Brand: Innovative Marine

Additional Comments: Currently running one Prime in the middle with two Par38's on each side. The par38 seem to output more light and my corals are already acclimated to that, hency why I've set the Prime so high right off the start. No corals are in the middle of the tank either.

RJdT2kg.jpg

Actual numbers please

I have an IM Nuvo 10 gallon, does everyone think that 8-10" off the water is about right for this light? I will be adjusting the intensity when I add coral in, just want to make sure the light mount I am building is correct.

Current Settings:

NsG06Fo.png

- Lunar/Weather: Yes/No

Initial Settings: Current settings I have now.

Weekly Ramping: 0%

Height Above Water: 8" above water.

Tank Type:

- Size: Nuvo 16 Gallon

- Brand: Innovative Marine

Additional Comments: Currently running one Prime in the middle with two Par38's on each side. The par38 seem to output more light and my corals are already acclimated to that, hency why I've set the Prime so high right off the start. No corals are in the middle of the tank either.

RJdT2kg.jpg

Can you export your settings please?

• 3 weeks later...

AI PRIME Settings Format

Current Settings:

At "Mid-Day"

DR:59

UV:95

DB:95

V:70

CW:72

G:59

B:90

Initial Settings: Easy- 10 hours with 2hr ramp on each end at about 12K color

Weekly Ramping: From 50% to 95% over 1 month period

Height Above Water: 8 inches above the surface, about 18" from coral

Tank Type:

- 14 Gallon
- Brand: Fluval

Graph_zpsteu4bex2.jpg

Additional Comments:

I just got this light about 2 weeks ago and really like it so far. (My past experience with LED and mixed reef was a bad one, so I was taking a leap here by purchasing this unit for my rimless reef) Let me start by saying it's great quality(so far)/features at a good price. I will continue to tweak the light until I get it right where I(and the corals) want it. The tank mount and light is flawless, no more drooping issues since the mount update.

My theory is to replicate the natural reef (tweaked to my life style) as much as possible. I feel the light is a large part of making the fish and corals feel at home. The suns intensity is parabolic- So my graph is as well. I feel I have more tweaking on intensity of certain colors to do- but some of it will be guided by research and some trial and error.

Only cons I can think of is that I wish the moonlight was a little dimmer since I am using Lunar Cycle but I feel "5" is too bright to be a "Moon." But that's being picky

Overall I am satisfied and I would recommend this product to anyone reading and I really look forward to hearing and seeing peoples experiences (Good and Bad) with this light. There is a very high level of customization that the possibilities are endless!

-Happy Reefing

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, recently I bought a prime there and I'm having a little trouble . If possible , I wonder how do I save my settings api ? And as I apply the AI ​​settings peer group ? I want to make my same settings to OCNcheffy . Thank you.

How Long Installed:3 weeks Aug 28 2015

Current Settings:

- Colors

- Times

Sunrise 8am/sundown 8pm

2 hour ramp up/down

- Lunar/Weather Yes/No

Initial Settings:

Weekly Ramping:

Height Above Water:8"

Tank Type:

- Size :12g

- Brand:JBJ Nanocube DX

- Downloadable Settings (Optional)

- Photo

I am relatively new to marine aquariums

So I'm not sure what to expect from the AI prime.

So far all seems good and the coraline is going crazy as well as the few corals I have in the tank. The controllability of the prime is fairly easy and very flexible. I haven't messed with the acclimation mode yet. Currently I am setting up A 20x20 cube and will be using the prime on that tank when its ready. Pictures are first day of the prime to current day.

post-89437-0-40661000-1445041205_thumb.png

post-89437-0-04440100-1445041264_thumb.png

post-89437-0-14583100-1445041631_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! I actually raised the whites another 10% as the corals seem to like it more as well. Glad to hear it's working out for you.

Love the settings! how exactly did you turn the whites up? you'll have to forgive me. Im not very savvy with app yet.

How Long Installed: 4 weeks

Current Settings: 85% - V, DB, B, UV

35% - G, DR, CW

Lunar: yes

Ramping: 4 hour ramp

Height Above Water: 3" (in hood mod)

Tank; biocub 14g

Additional Comments: I have a really cool ramp up/down and setting for viewing coral in the morning and night...(update, corals are noticeable happier than older led setup with just blue and white leds, also really enjoying the uv,v,db viewing time)

I run the violet on 1% for night...every other led has too much or wrong color light, even 2% Violet had my whole tank still awake. Could also run DR at 1%

Updated photos

33A72DE2-0AC4-4F11-B283-FF87B781E9FD.png

541A67C6-F884-4016-BD58-C05CFD651FEA.png

• Like 1

I figured out how to save APIs in our luminaires .
The process is quite simple.
By configuring the computer , has a icon to share . When you click the icon there are two options : download and upload.
Download you save your settings.
Upload you apply the other settings on your light fixture.
That's it.
Hugs.

Question guys,

I see your are posting pics of the AI prime settings on your computers and thus can download the preset file and load it through your computer. I only know how to access the prime through my iphone . How do you guys get into the prime through your pc and apply the settings through a preset file? Thanks

• Like 1

Question guys,

I see your are posting pics of the AI prime settings on your computers and thus can download the preset file and load it through your computer. I only know how to access the prime through my iphone . How do you guys get into the prime through your pc and apply the settings through a preset file? Thanks I

I have found the IOS app sucks giant dick compared to the android app....yes giant dick. Huge difference I dont understand why so different but they are. PC or MAC set it up on myai.com dont waste your time with the IOS app.

• Like 1