Cultivated Reef

MOAR Chaetomorpha for sale $17/ gallon

cruiZe

I just received my chaeto, and I am very happy with it. Super dark green in color, I only ordered half a bag, and I still received a ton. Also it was very well clumped together tightly. No pests from what I saw. When Cruize has more you guys need to jump on this!

Glad you're happy with it! No aiptasia for sure - I rid the tank of those suckers years ago.

CruiZe, you must have some serious toilet water to be getting so much growth hahaha!

You going to the Lansing swap this weekend?

Lol ! Zero nitrates and very little display algae ... We all know where the nutrients are going! Yes I'll be there Sunday (are you?) ... Excited to check it out (my first time) hope to use my chaeto money for some new frags

Whoop woop !! Thanks Salty and Gio. I'm pretty sure they think I'm selling drugs at work - carrying around bags of green stuff and running to the post office all the time ?

• 3 months later...

cruize, can I ask you what kind of lighting you use to grow such healthy chaeto? I have tried to grow it twice now, but mine always dies under a par20 5500°K bulb.

cruize, can I ask you what kind of lighting you use to grow such healthy chaeto? I have tried to grow it twice now, but mine always dies under a par20 5500°K bulb.

CFL floodlight bulb. I think its 3500k... i've read the 5500 work better, but this is what I had around and it works! I have almost no detectable nitrates, but I feed the fish daily and corals every few days

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm across the freeway from you on Brighton Lake Road. Interested in some when you get some growth. Going in a chamber in my 14 biocube so don't need a ton.

Thanks

Archived