inTank Media Baskets

MOAR Chaetomorpha for sale $17/ gallon

cruiZe

June 23, 2016 get your orders in! Fuge is full again :D

I have about 3 - 4 gallon bags worth of Chaeto to clear out from my sump. Asking $17 shipped via priority mail (about 8 bucks usually to ship) ... if you want more than one bag, or want to make a deal - let me know.

Here is a pic of it in water in a bucket, and a pic of it out of the water. PM for paypal info.- thanks! Zach

gallery_45639_9_391465.jpg

gallery_45639_9_438295.jpg

righttirefire

It's beautiful Zach! Good luck. My refug is full too. Wish I could figure out how to turn it to gold

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to be unclear . Same as before - 1 gallon bag stuffed for $17 shipped . It's just funny when it grows into a square shape in the sump because it's so full

He said it's one gallon per package. I assume it's one of those Ziplock gallon bags full. So quite a bit.

yours shipped today pewpew - Yes, I take a gallon ziplock bag and stuff it with cheato. (I've seen "baseball size" as a unit of cheato sold before- this is about 6x more than that) There might be some pods or small bristle worms in there too - and about a cup of water. Then I smash all of the air out so it fits in a little box. Priority mail usually takes 2-3 days - just fluff it up a bit and toss it in the fuge!

Also if you want a smaller amount, just let me know and we can make a deal.

My package just showed up today and WOW! Huge amount of super green, healthy Cheato for a great price. No pests either! ;)

Anyone who is considering buying some nice Cheato should buy it from cruiZe!

Thanks again Zach :D

I'll take one but no worms please

No worms? Whats the fun in that? lol - no problem. Please send me a PM so I can keep track. Let me know how much you want and remind me about the worms again and I'll reply with paypal info. I have a few sent and a few translations in process now.

I just received my chaeto, and I am very happy with it. Super dark green in color, I only ordered half a bag, and I still received a ton. Also it was very well clumped together tightly. No pests from what I saw. When Cruize has more you guys need to jump on this!

Archived