Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Good ebay coral seller?

ProtectDa2nd

ProtectDa2nd

Looking for people that have any exp with ebay coral farmers. Usaully go LFS but their frag tank sometimes doesn't get new stock for weeks.

Markburns43

Ya and sometimes half dead pieces lol. The next closest lfs thats beyond comparable is an hr away.

You check out some of the coral sponsors on here? They have good prices that come around time to time

ProtectDa2nd

My LFS has a huge frag tank it's real nice they just never stock the thing.. I will look into the sponsors seems like a good idea. Thanks buddy!

gulfsurfer101

Coral gardens aquaculture or just pm Glennr1978 I think is his username here. The best stuff and prices, hands down.

gulfsurfer101

Yeah, I forgot he's got a lot going on right now! Just pull a fb search and request the group frags for trade or sell! I'm telling you, it's worth it!

I just bought a buch of frags from Colorful_reef. They are top notch! They dropped of my corals at 9:30pm in California at FedEx and were in my hands at 10:00 the next morning in PA with everything healthy and alive. I even got Rasta's from them at at a great price.

Archived