Cultivated Reef

The impossibly small AI Prime is here!

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

The impossibly small Aqua Illumination Prime is here!

We are shipping all our reserved units today and still have some left if you'd like yours shipped before the weekend.

Here are a few snapshots we took about an hour ago:

IMAG2710_1.jpg
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Aqua Illumination Prime is brilliantly simple to use. Connect to one and it becomes the parent, controlling all other Prime children automatically.

IMG_20150325_150609_1.jpg
There's no need to buy an additional controller just to be able to use your light properly, the Aqua Illumination Prime has control built-in. Just use your iOS, Android or internet-connected device to control the Prime, anywhere in the world!

IMAG2714_1.jpg

The Prime continues the Aqua Illumination product line's legacy of full spectrum performance with an output that exceeds the visible light spectrum, providing your livestock with the light they crave.

Marine Depot

Is a product review being done?

One of our team members took the AI Prime and tank mount home yesterday and filmed it over his 34 gallon reef, so we'll definitely be posting SOMETHING. I'm not sure if we're going to do a full-fledged in-depth video yet or if we're just going to demo it looking sexy over a tank (or tanks). Or maybe both? We shall see!

I have been following all of the posting concerning the Prime and it sounds like an interesting lighting option.

I would love to be able to do a side-by-side comparison between the Prime and my Nano-Box Tide.

So woke up this morning looking at my phone and yes a new video on youtube from marine depot (about the prime?)! I wanted to look but it was set to private and now it's gone... When will it be back online? :-) I want to see the prime :-).

Marine Depot

So woke up this morning looking at my phone and yes a new video on youtube from marine depot (about the prime?)! I wanted to look but it was set to private and now it's gone... When will it be back online? :-) I want to see the prime :-).

Archived