Coral Vue Hydros

Hanna ULR Phosphorus Reagent?

Bill Nye

I am having a really hard time finding the ULR Phosphorus reagent (HI 736-25). Every where I looked it was out of stock. Did they stop producing reagent or is there just a kink in the supply chain from hanna?

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Hopefully it is being replaced with a liquid. No idea though. I just bought a box of it a couple of weeks ago.

Lucky!

It would be nice if they would make it a liquid for ease of use. I am never sure if I get all of the powder out of the packet and sometimes when I'm cutting it open a little plume of smoke escapes and it makes me feel like I'm going to get lung cancer.

I think I am going to call Hanna tomorrow and see what the deal is. There is a local Hanna branch in RI and last time I was having problems with my unit they let me come to their building and exchange it no questions asked. Maybe they will let me in on their secret stash of phosphorus reagent.

Now that I think of it I asked the guy I talked to there if they would ever come out with a liquid reagent for the phosphorus checker and he said no! That was a year ago so maybe they had a change of heart.

Lucky!

It would be nice if they would make it a liquid for ease of use. I am never sure if I get all of the powder out of the packet and sometimes when I'm cutting it open a little plume of smoke escapes and it makes me feel like I'm going to get lung cancer.

I think I am going to call Hanna tomorrow and see what the deal is. There is a local Hanna branch in RI and last time I was having problems with my unit they let me come to their building and exchange it no questions asked. Maybe they will let me in on their secret stash of phosphorus reagent.

Now that I think of it I asked the guy I talked to there if they would ever come out with a liquid reagent for the phosphorus checker and he said no! That was a year ago so maybe they had a change of heart.

Yeah but they did like the idea of putting it in tubes like hipster sugar comes in now. That would make things infinitely easier. One can only hope lol.

Archived