ReefCleaners.org

m@tt's ADA collection

m@tt

I got a bunch of coral from WWC's live sale, here's a few of them - probably bought too many, if that's possible.

YGqkUkl.jpg

Eqm28fD.jpg

rgSPxaq.jpg

rJnW1kl.jpg

GrqNzBY.jpg

DOd6AoO.jpg

WQtvaJI.jpg

• Like 3

I picked up a pair of fathead anthias but the blotched anthias really didn't like them so I had to transfer the single survivor to my other tank.

S35cRTg.jpg

txETCvp.jpg

Eel is doing well, hasn't eaten anyone. Even the pistol shrimp is still around.

MBCOtlB.jpg

aBR0qnf.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice new additions and your planted tank makes me want to start one again.

Do it, it's always surprising how easy and quick it is to change water in the freshwater tanks.

• Like 1

Do it, it's always surprising how easy and quick it is to change water in the freshwater tanks.

It was one of my favorite tanks I Kept Blue Ram Chiclids there such beautiful fish.

Full (reef) tank shot? Those mushrooms are INSANE haha

Here is the 70 gallon, still has some algae from the old rock I shouldn't have used.

37QGRCD.jpg

These guys are always hanging in strange spots.

a0tGvqu.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Aqua forest aquarium now has tropica plants, so I changed up some of my planted tanks. If you need some plants, definitely get the tropica plants.

JBW2tq4.jpg

uQTtrcu.jpg

AIHXvLV.jpg

jWdW957.jpg

Also, I've been getting some chalices.

2cPZHgM.jpg

jLGyGHr.jpg

TnBVI5p.jpg

pG050z5.jpg

fO1dVd9.jpg

SEXPx9n.jpg

yyP7d5Y.jpg

Zoas are growing

iTbYn5c.jpg

NSmUZzv.jpg

afyKrje.jpg

5JnLXwk.jpg

XFrn8jf.jpg

• Like 2
Spiderguardnano

Matt you my friend are a baller and a half i cant imagine owing all those aquaskys

what are your plans for the new plants? new carpet?

i hope they can ship those plants they look awesome

saltwater tank is just unreal

when i get back in the game i want to get a frag pack from you

Matt you my friend are a baller and a half i cant imagine owing all those aquaskys

what are your plans for the new plants? new carpet?

i hope they can ship those plants they look awesome

saltwater tank is just unreal

when i get back in the game i want to get a frag pack from you

The aquaskys have been great for me, they grow anything I throw at it and they look really nice especially with the cube cabinet. It almost looks like the tank is floating.

The hair grass is going in the 90p, I had a little bit already growing in the tank but I want to do have a full carpet of hair grass with the unzan stone.

I replaced half of my uG carpet with the new stuff since I didn't like how it was growing.

I had those tropica plants shipped from aqua forest, but since I'm so close they were delivered overnight. UG doesn't ship very well but these arrived perfect.

what are those plants that you have growing out of the water? I've got a spare ada 30cm tank... very inspired by your pics to start a planted tank

That is Hygrophila pinnatifida. Here it is when it was really tall but it blocked a lot of the light.

YE3lfOK.jpg

• Like 1

The vectra is a setup, so far it's really nice. I'm able to have the ball valve for my herbie overflow completely open and control the pump speed which makes for a really quite overflow. It's only running at 60% right now.

The feed mode works pretty well, no food goes down the overflow. The tunze ATO was fine with the increased water level in the sump but I didn't have the skimmer turned on so I'm not sure how that will act. Luckily I'm no longer using the awful vertex 130 which would constantly overflow with a couple drops of water added to the sump.

Got the sump ready, the design is really terrible so I removed the middle baffle to make room for the skimmer.

Vertex omega 130 skimmer

2x 150w eheim heaters

Tunze 1073.02 return pump

JRqZatC.jpg

How did you remove your baffle? Any tools used?

How did you remove your baffle? Any tools used?

Just a razor blade and took my time to make sure not to cut the bottom/side seams. I don't know why cadlights wastes their time adding that baffle, it's not useful for anything.

Picked up some frags from the Jason Fox live sale. He has some of the nicest corals around, everything is fully healed and encrusting.

jml0Ulp.jpg

xREfq6L.jpg

u0JPE8G.jpg

l0mNzVn.jpg

v4O1c76.jpg

Some other corals that are growing nicely.

rhuyJLe.jpg

1oQf2ry.jpg

vi0D8F8.jpg

qxs2cUh.jpg

AbYNl5w.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...