Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

m@tt's ADA collection

m@tt

I've had planted tanks for a while but only recently started a reef tank. I have 3 planted tanks and 2 reef tanks, here's a few pictures of my setups.

The 60f was started in September and then of course I needed another tank so I converted my 60p planted setup to a reef which then got upgraded to a 60H.

ADA 60H(45) reef

vQmys3X.jpg

Sump

KrQMmqG.jpg

ADA 60f reef

5HLouwF.jpg

ADA 30c/mini m

8HNtrv7.jpg

QaNhk1I.jpg

ADA 90p

FZmMYfQ.jpg

• Like 12

Pretty corals and fish. Love your planted and reef ADA setups. Are those actual ADA canisters?

yes, all three planted tanks have ADA superjet filters.

That's like a million bucks :bling:. I like your style. Let me know when you don't need those anymore. haha

They're great filters, built like a tank unlike the eheims. Although they weigh a ton.

Plantedbliss

Yeah, I've been to AFA in San Francisco once and saw some there. At the time they had a ADA tank setup with a superjet filter and stainless steel lily pipes. Looked very clean. But 450 for a canister filter, my girl would kill me, I'd leave the store looking like this. :owned: Happy but beat up lol.

They are expensive but they all come with lily pipes. Here's a shot of the 90p filter, unlike the smaller superjets this one has an iwaki pump.

ESqPjyf.jpg

Some of the many frags that I've gotten from Legendary Corals.

Hallucinations, there's already two babies growing.

Y96QqZS.jpg

Hyper Phoenix

eMkkCNl.jpg

Utter Choas

laTiLgR.jpg

Petroglyphs

PoHwEqt.jpg

Gonzo's Citrus Coolers

DBcuE39.jpg

Incinerators

CGbHrKh.jpg

Scar face? - it was a freebie

1RYZOik.jpg

• Like 3
CatfishSoupFTW

love all the tanks! all really nice, and the scapes with the LR show off that FW background in aquascpaing..

on a side note... that cable management though. lol

love all the tanks! all really nice, and the scapes with the LR show off that FW background in aquascpaing..

on a side note... that cable management though. lol

That's not even the worst of the cables, next to the 60H is a rats nest of cables. I had the sump made to use the entire cabinet but now there's no where to put anything so it's all sitting on the floor next to the tank.

Legendary Corals

Finally get to see some pics of some of our best stuff! Glad to see the thread and wow are they all in awesome looking homes.

You're holding out M, you've got a lot of killer stuff from us. :)

I got a new fish for the 60H, a cave basslet.

p8fzJx3.jpg

SBStib1.jpg

Beautiful fish. I saw it from Diver's Den in LiveAquaria buuuuuut the missus will be pissed if I bought that.

Beautiful fish. I saw it from Diver's Den in LiveAquaria buuuuuut the missus will be pissed if I bought that.

I was somewhat tempted to get a candy basslet but it was just too expensive.

Amazing tanks! Love the fish selection in your reef.

:welcome: to Nano-Reef!

Thanks!

Some new corals I got yesterday from Legendary and Aquasd

Orange Envies

ra2IT6X.jpg

Candy Apple Red

JRiAY32.jpg

LC Atmospheres

bWGDAw4.jpg

Darwins mushroom

S1njIMf.jpg

Rainbow Ring Pharaohs paly

Jw6DAM4.jpg

And some older pickups.

LC Ice Demons

Ef0Q6US.jpg

Blondies

PumLalv.jpg

• Like 1

Damn sir,you've got a nice collection of tanks,and some super deep pockets lmao. That sump is too clean,looking awesome !!!

That's an Advanced Acrylics sump, they did a great job on it. It only took two days for them to build and ship it.

I've heard he makes some killer acrylic stuff,but they used to take for forever to push stuff out. I always wanted to get a nano tank from him.

Always nice to see another 60H. Nice collection

Good name too.

That's a sweet ADA setup you have, do you still have it running?

I've heard he makes some killer acrylic stuff,but they used to take for forever to push stuff out. I always wanted to get a nano tank from him.

They had some questionable reviews but I'm glad I got a sump from them, much cheaper than the synergy sump I was looking at.