Coral Vue Hydros

Biocube29 and Two Little Fishies Phosban 150..?

Fluffeh

Anyone use these together? I just saw the marine depot video in which they showed the phosban 150 hanging on the back of the tank. I did not realize this was possible. ..

Yes I have used both together, I used the basic pump that comes with the cube to power it. I will say it does generate more heat (added pump in chamber 3) and it is a leak point not common in AIO tanks. But it did work well when I used it.

Sorry no pics of it in use... Its not the prettiest thing for sure and it does sit tall enough to see the plumbing sticking up over the hood from the front. If I would have needed to keep it running 24/7 I would just do a sump and be done with it. You will need to mod the hood to get it to work aswell. I only used mine to drop Nitrates down.

hm, i removed my hood. when you look at the tank from the front - you are saying that this unit would be clearly visible even if it is hanging on the back?

Yep, the tubing is for sure. If you have a Apex I would really recommend their ALD unit or a DIY leak detector of some kind. I cant stress how easy it is to get a leak and/or flood when pumping water out of a tank not designed for it. But before you go the reactor route just make sure its really needed

NanoMaster32

I have one but i modified my biocube to have a sump so I run it in the stand. I highly recommend it. Keeps my water parameters perfect!

Archived