Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Sold

Dlc27

I'm transitioning from an 8g to a 20, and not everything is out yet, but this will be available by the end of next week.

Nanobox Mini Tide with lime and seperate channel moonlights on gooseneck w/ Storm Controller. White body with beige accents. 13 months old. The fan just stopped working, but I've contacted Dave, and he's going to fix it and send it back within a week. $250

Nuvo 8 (white) with glass top and pedastle.

IM Spinstream

InTank media basket

InTank Refugium

Submersible refugium light

50w aqueon heater

Korelia 425 Powerhead

MaxiJet 900 pump

(Also have a LEDTRIC PAR 38 bulb with gooseneck mount, the stock pump, stock light, a partially used API master test kit, and unused 55g RedSea Coral Pro salt mix I'll throw in if ya want them)

$300 $250 for all

Whole package together $450

All in like new condition. No defects or cosmetic issues (except I removed a small square peice of the backing on the tank for fuge light placement.

I'm moving the rest of my livestock over this weekend, and I'll start posting pictures as I get things cleaned up.

Mini tide is priced to sell!!!

Nuvo 8, a little pricey, considering a fusion 10 is $100.

Ah ok. I was looking at the Nuvo 8 and Fusion 10 "kits" for $199 since I'm throwing in both the stock light, and the Ledtric with gooseneck. Oh and the stock pump so you can mix your water. Plus all the upgrades listed. Price dropped anyway. Look a little better? :) It was a great startup set for me, but cost more than this!

SouthFlorida_Tron

but I've contacted Dave, and he's going to fix it and send it back within a week. $250

Ya, good luck with that.

Archived