SaltCritters.com

Here's what's NEW at Marine Depot in March

Marine Depot

Marine Depot
Marine Depot

Is 42 gallon Cad lights available without the stand?

Thank you for your question. I will ask Eddie at CAD Lights and let you know what he says ASAP. :grouphug:

Thank you for your question. I will ask Eddie at CAD Lights and let you know what he says ASAP. :grouphug:

Thanks. I am on the face between this tank and new Mr. AQUA upcoming 22long plus eshopps sump.

I see Cadlights is stepping it up with the tank designs. If only the customer service department could do the same. Can't wait to see a review from those systems from users here.

I see Cadlights is stepping it up with the tank designs. If only the customer service department could do the same. Can't wait to see a review from those systems from users here.

Speak to Jason. And only Jason.

oh that cadlights 150 is dead sexy.. too many $$$ for me though..

although I guess for a 150g tank, stand, basically everything but lighting and flow that's a pretty good deal.

Marine Depot

Is 42 gallon Cad lights available without the stand?

Got a response from CAD Lights a moment ago about your inquiry:

"We only offer the Versa as a full package. If he needs a customized package, it will be best if he calls us so we can make any adjustments he needs."

Hope that helps! ;)

Got a response from CAD Lights a moment ago about your inquiry:

"We only offer the Versa as a full package. If he needs a customized package, it will be best if he calls us so we can make any adjustments he needs."

Hope that helps! ;)

Thank you.

Marine Depot

Any update on that Mr.Aqua low iron 22 long (36x12x12) tank MD? April mabye? Preorder?

We don't have an ETA yet but are hopeful for April. We generally don't offer pre-order for Mr. Aqua aquariums since supply/demand has never been an issue before.

We don't have an ETA yet but are hopeful for April. We generally don't offer pre-order for Mr. Aqua aquariums since supply/demand has never been an issue before.

Ok thank you I will be patently waiting

At least Cad FINALLY started using standard bulkheads and plumbing.

I was told only on the versa series. Artisan stil uses sch 60.

Archived