Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mkiddrocks Pico

Mkidd

Love that goni you have..My favorite coral!

Thank you she's growing big and fast. Soon she'll be moved to my 50gal tank for now I'm enjoying her in this tank (:

Yey, rock flower! I worry about your red star getting enough to eat though.

I know it was 50 at the MAX event couldn't resist but will still want some from you maybe 2 or 3 (: and what do you suggest I feed him to fatten him up?

Feed once a week mysis and another time in the week just some coral food in the water, that's all you need. They grow fast but too much food will make it rot in their gut and kill them. Even VIPReef who sells tons says only 1-2x per week.

It's not the rock flower but your red linckia I think is not a good fit for this tank.

Feed once a week mysis and another time in the week just some coral food in the water, that's all you need. They grow fast but too much food will make it rot in their gut and kill them. Even VIPReef who sells tons says only 1-2x per week.

It's not the rock flower but your red linckia I think is not a good fit for this tank.

Thanks Flower mama I'll see what I can do to Patrick Starr for the meanwhile he's doing great and so is the corals (: I like staring at them as they show off their colors if only I had a better camera :/

• 1 month later...

June 15th 2015 Update. Sorry i've been preparing for my second baby on the way. Its a Boy ahaha anyways here is an update of my tank so far. Please Enjoy.

Actinics FTS:

20150608_010933.jpg

SideTankShot:

20150608_010944.jpg

SideTankShot:

20150608_010955.jpg

FTS:

20150608_111814.jpg

SideTankShot:

20150608_104525.jpg

SideTankShot:

20150608_104537.jpg

TopViewShot:

20150608_104639.jpg

Finally my RockFlower (:

20150608_104629.jpg

hey! nice nice setup. linkias are challenging they dont allow much salinity swinging and thats tough for a nano nice job

B

hey! nice nice setup. linkias are challenging they dont allow much salinity swinging and thats tough for a nano nice job

B

Yes I take really good care of my Nano haha my lady says I'm addicted but I just don't want anything to happen to my small sea :/ I'm like the Guardian Thao shall not die on me haha its fun to watch them eat and my sexy shrimp loves all corals he's so active sadly one of my other one died and I have no idea where his body is or went.

yey for flowers!!!! Congrats on the baby!

Thank you FlowerMama I still love your tank it inspires me to have more rock flowers (: I'm actually jelly you have so many but I still want to buy some from you hehe (:

Yes I take really good care of my Nano haha my lady says I'm addicted but I just don't want anything to happen to my small sea :/ I'm like the Guardian Thao shall not die on me haha its fun to watch them eat and my sexy shrimp loves all corals he's so active sadly one of my other one died and I have no idea where his body is or went.

Thank you FlowerMama I still love your tank it inspires me to have more rock flowers (: I'm actually jelly you have so many but I still want to buy some from you hehe (:

Just give me some time. Hoping one day to figure out what the secret is. I had 4 babies. I moved them to the breeder net w/ mini gravel, saw them for 2 days and that's it. The one that was on the rock that I didn't move is living.

Just give me some time. Hoping one day to figure out what the secret is. I had 4 babies. I moved them to the breeder net w/ mini gravel, saw them for 2 days and that's it. The one that was on the rock that I didn't move is living.

Mmmm sounds difficult have you tried having a small in tank separator I'll look for mine to give you an idea basically separate the big tank with the small babies so they'll be safe and won't be ate up by the flow or something. Just wondering I'll have to read on that too. In case I ever get in your situation. How are you holding up thou? Hopefully not too stressed lol

Breeder net is off to the side- I'm fine mentally. Nothing you can do when they come out prematurely. I hear other people have them as big as pencil erasers when they crawl out from under mama. Mine have just happened to be the size of the back of sewing pins and come out the mouth at the wrong time.

20150616_213400_zps7scuudbt.jpg

Wow that's an awesome tank you really are FlowerPowerMama haha I love your tank I'm so jelly and I understand if it was me I'll be freaking out thinking why God lol but I like your net much better than what I had in mind. Hmm have you read the article of the rock flower anemones last month's it should be at your LFS

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh! I like that yellow flower nem!

What PAR 38 are you using? And are you using the PAR30 and PAR38 both over the tank at the same time?

Ooh! I like that yellow flower nem!

What PAR 38 are you using? And are you using the PAR30 and PAR38 both over the tank at the same time?

Thank you i love my Rock Flower its my fav and yes im using both par 30 and par 38 the par38 i got from some guy he had a bunch i believe its no brand but work pretty good and the par30 was a special buy from ebay my guess from china haha but Actinics.

i wish i had a great camera so i can show and take the true colors of my corals (:

Nice tank!

What type of starfish is that in your tank? lol

Its a linkia starfish the red kind :wub:

hes more of a traveler lol hes always on the move

Its a linkia starfish the red kind :wub:

hes more of a traveler lol hes always on the move

Haha nice! thanks for sharing. I am just starting out with reef tanks lol

Haha nice! thanks for sharing. I am just starting out with reef tanks lol

learn from others and get ideas also be patient and you'll be fine(:

Archived