Pod Your Reef

FS: Brand New Midsize MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor ($85)

Bubba30

It's pretty common place on here as far as I know. I've gifted the majority of things I've purchased on here. I'm losing money as is. It's also a pretty straight forward item... New in box.

If buyer doesn't feel comfortable gifting money they can add $3 to the transfer which negates the cost on my end.

It's pretty common place on here as far as I know. I've gifted the majority of things I've purchased on here. I'm losing money as is. It's also a pretty straight forward item... New in box.

If buyer doesn't feel comfortable gifting money they can add $3 to the transfer which negates the cost on my end.

I'm not here to start anything was just saying what paypal has stated. If you gift money someone can rip you off and theres not a thing you can do about it. Sure I can put a BNIB Radion up for sale for lets say $500. Someone gifts me $500 I never send it and the person loses his money. If your already losing money you should of listed it for $105 and not as for the 3% or suck it up and eat the 3 dollars..... Last post from me I tried to leave it simple in my first post.

Archived