Cultivated Reef

BIOCUBE 29 BUILD FINALLY!

akish5

Hey guys been awhile since I have posted a update so I figured I would post what's new. My tank has been up and running a couple of months now. Added 2 clowns, green start polyps, pulsing Xenia, and a nice leather and a green bulb tip anemone. I found a couple new hitchhikers as well. One tiny tiny brittle star fish.....SCORE!! And a couple of polyps that I haven't id'ed yet. I have had only one death and that was with a green mandarin...... He looked a little bad at the LFS but I thiught I could handle it. I had him for 2 days and he died he was picking at the pods on my rock the first day so I was really excited. when he died I pulled him out and he had a pretty big hole in his side I didn't realize that at the fish store so that sucks. Other than that everything has been great. I want to maybe get a 6 line and a couple more corals but I don't want to overstock my tank. Any suggestions?? This being my first saltwater adventure it couldn't have gone any better. I'm ready for a bigger tank already!!! I'll post so better pictures later.

post-87286-0-72750400-1431382982_thumb.jpg

Archived