Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New England Frag Farmers Market This SAT!

Mkus

Markburns43

No no your supposed to say nahhhh nothing good, just a bunch of country bumkins out here. Hahahah justkidding... I guess this drew over 800 people last year, ought to be one hell of a shin dig

Went two years ago and it was awesome. Tons of deals and Pacific East Aquaculture comes and brings a boat load of awesome clams! For those of you on BRS its fun to put a face to some of the names on the forums.

Was hoping to get my new tank cycled by the time this rolled around but I'm not ready yet so I won't be going.

SeventyTimes7

It was definitely a great time. I'm sure I saw some people from here and didn't know. I picked up a lot of cool pieces, can't wait to get some pics up!

SeventyTimes7

haha yea i had a name tag with my screen name on it, but it was pretty tight so it was easy to miss

Were you there for the reef chemistry talk?

My dad and I were the only ones on the right side of the room. I learned quite a bit, but he lost me a few times.

What kind of damage did you all do? Would love to see some of the aftermath.

My tank hasn't cycled yet or else I would have been there.

Were you there for the reef chemistry talk?

My dad and I were the only ones on the right side of the room. I learned quite a bit, but he lost me a few times.

No I forgot that was going on, I was too busy handing my money away

Markburns43

I'm glad I brought what I brought formmoney, I saw people with huge wads to spend! ^^^^ but when you got home and it came to add them I bet you had a bigg smile on your face

SeventyTimes7

What kind of damage did you all do? Would love to see some of the aftermath.

My tank hasn't cycled yet or else I would have been there.

Between me and my dad(his tank isn't set up yet so I'm fostering) we took in 7 frags. Got 2 colonies of zoas, a ricordia, grafted chalice, Hollywood stunner, superman monti, a nice torch, and an acan.

EZS669T.jpguojAygl.jpgBBlRJBE.jpg

jiw3o7Y.jpg

KeVueo0.jpg

5BXrwUA.jpg

I had a blast here and I really look forward to next year. Hopefully I have a bigger tank by then. ?

Sorry if the pictures are a little rough at all. I've been testing something for my reef photography. If I put my polarized sunglasses in front of my lense I don't have to deal with white balance ect...at least until my camera comes in.

i made out with 2 clams, a rainbow BTA, some zoas, some acros, birds nest, duncan, LT plate coral, and a lobo brain. i made out like a bandit

SeventyTimes7

Thanks @SeventyTimes7. Looks good. That first colony is sweet.

No, thank you!

15 bucks! I forgot their name but they had very very reasonable pricing.

Great deal rainbow BTA $35.00 I did not spend too much but saw dudes with lots of cash it was great..

Next one is coming in april in RI OSRS reef aquarium conference april 19..

Great deal rainbow BTA $35.00 I did not spend too much but saw dudes with lots of cash it was great..

Next one is coming in april in RI OSRS reef aquarium conference april 19..

Never heard of this one and im from Rhode Island. Any website with info?

Archived