Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Thanks for the info on rfas everyone.

No PB&J here kid is allergic to PB.....................it sucks..................

How could you say thag? He never even met me plus I am certified hypoallergenic by the board of health

Almond butter?

He's more of a knuckle butter type of guy I heard.
  • Like 5

Make another kid!

Are you crazy........yeah stupid question.......he can take care of himself now and is almost ready to fly on his own.......

I will leave you with the demon to deal with.......

Almond butter?

Sorry that's not skippy on an English muffin........its been 16 years since peanut butter.........

• Like 3
righttirefire

Are you crazy........yeah stupid question.......he can take care of himself now and is almost ready to fly on his own.......

Sorry that's not skippy on an English muffin........its been 16 years since peanut butter.........

Another 2 Years and you can get back to peanut butter... I might not have drank your beer. But i ate all the reese's Christmas trees. You're welcome

• Like 1

So why can't you have a jar of peanut butter away from his food and brush your teeth before you spit on him? I'm deathly allergic to pesticides but still keep it in the house.
  • Like 7

So why can't you have a jar of peanut butter away from his food and brush your teeth before you spit on him? I'm deathly allergic to pesticides but still keep it in the house.

I wondered the same thing.
  • Like 1
righttirefire

As long as you're not drinking them you'll be fine. Lol... I think it's a mellow buzz

• Like 1

Its one of those things that if something happened.......... I don't rally need to take the chance of it for just some peanut butter ;) He has had 2 reactions and well he blows up like a balloon :lol: not good at all........

• Like 3

Its Friday oh wait you didn't get the memo :lol:

hmmm I was too damn busy working. VP of North American operations was at our station so it's been a stressful week. Apparently you all have graduated to the awesome club.
  • Like 3

Did you take em for a beer :lol: would have been a good stress reliever.............

no I only got 15 minutes with the guy. My bosses talked me up so that was a nice stroke to the ego. Ha beer.....the corporate offices in Seattle has on tap free beer :lol:
  • Like 6

no I only got 15 minutes with the guy. My bosses talked me up so that was a nice stroke to the ego. Ha beer.....the corporate offices in Seattle has on tap free beer :lol:

Yeah probably a lot better than the swill you drink :lol:

I work in a computer oriented business here in town and oh the percs they get...........beer fridge in there with micro beers and also a few beers on tap......every other work station had a bottle of something at it :lol: I would never get any work done :wacko: plus they show up 24/7 whenever they want........

• Like 4

Bad Hombre Cantina :lol:

Don't do it! I didn't see mine for 10 months lol

Crouchers you dick!

I named them coral crunchers when stells got hers ;) RTF is just behind the times..........

Great new thread title!

Nope :P

no drinks served in here............

and since when is a short fat Italian guy named an Hombre :lol: have seen the pics of Sancho...........

• Like 2

I named them coral crunchers when stells got hers ;) RTF is just behind the times..........

Nope :Pno drinks served in here............

and since when is a short fat Italian guy named an Hombre :lol: have seen the pics of Sancho...........

How dare you talk about our Sancho like that!

Don't worry Lawn , I can send him mine . :)

:lol:
  • Like 2