Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

that would be my mom.....pretty sure i have met her

Then she's got to know how funny and "occasionally" inappropriate you are :lol:

That's why I thought it was hilarious we had to be nice.

Then she's got to know how funny and "occasionally" inappropriate you are :lol:

That's why I thought it was hilarious we had to be nice.

She's just as bad as me. However I dont think she has an off switch.........hence being nice to her. She will tear your down verbally if you piss her off :lol:

• Like 4

She's just as bad as me. However I dont think she has an off switch.........hence being nice to her. She will tear your down verbally if you piss her off :lol:

So.......where's the old battle ax at?

• Like 3

So.......where's the old battle ax at?

Probably at home with her cats :lol: She needs a hobby. She has taken to feeding a Raven i dont want her to become the creepy cat bird lady.....Although the Raven is pretty cool sits outside her window and back fence waiting for her.....creepy ####ing bird

• Like 4
righttirefire

Nevermind. It make sense in my head...

*gibberish*

Silicone joke phrased to lead you to a sexual object job, but actually referring to silicone seams on aquariums.

Omg!! She will fit right in!!!!!!! Tell momma sancho to get her butt on NR! And bring her to macna!

Nevermind. It make sense in my head...

*gibberish*

Silicone joke phrased to lead you to a sexual object job, but actually referring to silicone seams on aquariums.

Wtf?!? Holy RTF comment :lol:

• Like 1

Pump shopping for the 20 right now. Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 not controllable 357 gph $70. Jecod DCS 2000 controllable 237 gph to 528 gph $50. You guys have any other suggestions? I would like to do DC if possible. But cant seem to find many options for a small DC pump.

• Like 2

This will have to do. While digging around in the pistol shrimp lair I found another bleached out Yuma amongst the dead acan frags :) I'm starting to understand why Jack was willing to drive 200 miles to get rid of this shrimp :lol:

FBAC1316-B53B-4854-8812-65D528A7BDAF_zps

0E17DF7B-DC60-403B-8409-1648D79C761A_zps

• Like 6

This will have to do. While digging around in the pistol shrimp lair I found another bleached out Yuma amongst the dead acan frags :) I'm starting to understand why Jack was willing to drive 200 miles to get rid of this shrimp :lol:FBAC1316-B53B-4854-8812-65D528A7BDAF_zps0E17DF7B-DC60-403B-8409-1648D79C761A_zps

LMAO...

It was a love/hate relationship with Mr Snappy Pants. I wanted to smash his little brains out soooo many times....but had him since he was the size of a Tic-Tac....so, I had to find a (sucker) caring home for him. Besides, he'd stolen hundreds of dollars in corals to decorate his home......it would have been like smashing a $500 shrimp. Azzhole.

Now that I think about it......Fuk you, Mr Snappy Pants!!!

• Like 3

Well he's now a $800 shrimp :lol: mutha Fuka has no fear I've never seen any pistol shrimp like this one. Lights out I have seen him on the top rock work. Regularly climbs the back wall and plucks those little tiny snails that suck...I'm not jmb so can't give you the proper name but they are those little tiny bitches that seem to come out at night and clog pumps. The shrimp will spend all night plucking them off :huh:

• Like 4

Well he's now a $800 shrimp :lol: mutha Fuka has no fear I've never seen any pistol shrimp like this one. Lights out I have seen him on the top rock work. Regularly climbs the back wall and plucks those little tiny snails that suck...I'm not jmb so can't give you the proper name but they are those little tiny bitches that seem to come out at night and clog pumps. The shrimp will spend all night plucking them off :huh:

Yep.....he loves them snails. We used to hear him in our damn bedroom at 2am snapping away. And yes, he would climb the rocks and steal shit.....stuff too big to fit in his lair.....so he'd pull and pull until it made a door.

Lol.....he's a funny little guy. He must be about 6 years old......

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Dwarf ceriths? :P

I had a little hitchhiker candy stripe pistol shrimp (the ones that stay pretty tiny as it is) that carved out the middle of a rock like a mantis shrimp, and made the same dwarf cerith shell 'glue' as best I can tell it was to block up holes in the rock!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Just looks like more beer drinking to me................

Not until Sancho learns how to open those complicated cans....

How did I not see this before??

Sounds like you need another sucker to pass that pistol shrimp on to...

"Caring home".

Sancho.....when you're back from church, post some pics of this thing up and running.

• Like 1

So the tank is almost 1/4" deeper than the stand :( gonna add a 3/4" strip to the back of the stand that way all the glass fits on the stand. Unfortunately all my tools are at my moms. Got some sand today though :lol:

• Like 2

So the tank is almost 1/4" deeper than the stand :( gonna add a 3/4" strip to the back of the stand that way all the glass fits on the stand. Unfortunately all my tools are at my moms. Got some sand today though :lol:

Shoot just nibble on the wood with your teeth :lol:

• Like 1