Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Picked up this combo yesterday. It was on a much larger piece of rock and had to cut the zoas and yuma off.

IMG_0518_zpsdjavfczy.jpg

I have a ton of bristle stars.

IMG_0519_zpshswrgdef.jpg

peppermint shrimp destruction :angry:

IMG_0520_zpsmldem8n4.jpg

IM GONNA GET YOU MUTHA ####A

IMG_0522%201_zpsrdlwho9j.jpg

• Like 5

Galaxia?

Macros.

galaxia is a thought however most I have seen in the LFS are green and kinda meh. I have seen some sexy gold and yellow galaxia online but never in a shop. I like macros but this tank is packed as it is seems like just another thing I would have to mow on the regular.
  • 2 weeks later...

Get the shrimp yet :lol:

well it only eats aiptaisa and acans. All the acans are dead pretty sure it won't eat my new sexy ass shroom. I am still gonna feed that biatch to my tomato clown when I catch it.
  • Like 1

My MACNA purchases are still alive. ####ed up my my aquascaping trying to find a spot for them. Spent last night messing with it till 1am. Found a clutch of clownfish eggs though. It's about time these 2 got busy

• Like 3

If he stayed the night in the garden rooms.......I'd put my money on crabs.

no I pitched a bitch and stayed in the Royal Palm tower. Went home crab and STD free ;)

So what did you get?

a pink Yuma that is now peach colored :huh: but still sexy and alive, some zoas and a gold ocotospwn
  • Like 4

no I pitched a bitch and stayed in the Royal Palm tower. Went home crab and STD free ;)a pink Yuma that is now peach colored :huh: but still sexy and alive, some zoas and a gold ocotospwn

Let's see some damn pics, homie!

• Like 2

Let's see some damn pics, homie!

here are the zoas after your shrimp drug the rock to his lair

339687AA-6A8C-4E28-B782-7A0B66401FEC_zpsone of the reasons I was up till 1 ####ing with the tank

Pink now kinda pink Yuma

0053684A-77FC-477E-9B68-4B74B1B1C4F9_zps

Gold ocotospwn

4A43977A-12D7-4D54-9C3B-F8EE02DCE278_zps

• Like 5

It's a pretty yuma, it might be more pink in more blue light. IDK. It's still really pretty. Like, theft worthy.

Its definitely pink. Although it has developed a bit of orange in one of the corners. it was under MH at macna and looked very pink. He also had a yellow one I am kicking myself for not getting it.

IMG_0650_zpsqezuhalw.jpg

FTS I need to clean the glass and do a water change today. The new octospawn is crowding the gold hammer I think I might move it a bit to give them both some room.

IMG_0649_zpshijrmt8m.jpg

• Like 4

Looks good!

Thanks..i liked it better before that stupid shrimp made a meal out of my acans

Anybody in San Diego want a nem. The one in this tank musta split yesterday. Tank is too small for 2

I was kinda keeping track of the nem spawning in my other thread. Both tanks usually spawn within days of each other and it has always been within a week or so of a full moon. Nem in this tank split yesterday or the day before and tonight it started to spawn.

409A2F8F-5B24-4EDB-A92F-6E1F89906637_zps

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

FTS today. The pistol shrimp was able to grab the gold ocotospwn and drag it to its lair. I need to get the glue out. This shrimp is crazy. I see him out on the rocks all the time. He is a frag clepto.

A523948E-485D-47C5-856E-B5F6C6ED974D_zps

The shrimps lair

2F9C5DB7-A2AE-4DF4-B1B9-D3D4318C2286_zps

• Like 6

FTS today. The pistol shrimp was able to grab the gold ocotospwn and drag it to its lair. I need to get the glue out. This shrimp is crazy. I see him out on the rocks all the time. He is a frag clepto. A523948E-485D-47C5-856E-B5F6C6ED974D_zps

The shrimps lair2F9C5DB7-A2AE-4DF4-B1B9-D3D4318C2286_zps

This tank looks great!

Love the hammer at the top......stupid snappy the shrimp!

That little prick cost me hundreds in frags.

Haha, sucka!

• Like 1