Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Just flipped the table over, tied up like 2 dozen chairs and had to take down a small structure because of the strong wind and rain. I'm soaking wet now. :(

• Like 1

Just flipped the table over, tied up like 2 dozen chairs and had to take down a small structure because of the strong wind and rain. I'm soaking wet now. :(

tornado ??

I just told Erin I want it for Christmas. I like the idea of a nice single action and taking the time to actually shoot. It's a heavy gun though but imo looks great. I love the finish on them.

They make some nice guns. I almost bought one of there rifles a few years ago.

I am with Stinky though I am partial to the old American stuff :lol: I remember when I was a kid around 8 or so Dad would give me a Colt 6" not sure if it was a python or the anaconda but it was a sweet pistol......he wanted to work on the arm strength :lol: to this day not sure what ever happened to that thing.......he passed and I never saw it again :(

tornado ??

Noreaster. Tide is an hour from low and it's already a foot higher than. Normal tide. I probably won't be able to leave for work tomorrow since it will be well past the driveway.

Where should I order fish and why? Im looking for some Yellowstripped Cardinals.

Divers Den has been great .... the 2 or 3 orders I've placed.

Placing another one soon.

• Like 1

Noreaster. Tide is an hour from low and it's already a foot higher than. Normal tide. I probably won't be able to leave for work tomorrow since it will be well past the driveway.

for some reason im craving clam chowder

• Like 1

Yall Californians gonna make bank selling your homes now at ridiculous prices to buy a much cheaper house anywhere else and let the others secede? Or would land be more valuable in a few years when other liberals from other states move out to it? That decision would eat at me.

• Like 2

Yall Californians gonna make bank selling your homes now at ridiculous prices to buy a much cheaper house anywhere else and let the others secede? Or would land be more valuable in a few years when other liberals from other states move out to it? That decision would eat at me.

Pack your bags and get out here now, P-Cakes.

• Like 1

Phew, all caught up. Sure glad no one posted those "feet on a scale" pictures ;)

Enjoying my new cushy job - I don't think I've done more than a few minutes of actual work all week!

• Like 5

Crickets up in here.......unlike kimber my cushy newish job is becoming less and less cushy. I've been busy as all hell since our peak season. Been added to more emails :( I really need to spend some time setting up filters....250 in my inbox every morning is getting ridiculous. I seriously spend 45 mins or more every day just dealing with email....lame

• Like 4

Crickets up in here.......unlike kimber my cushy newish job is becoming less and less cushy. I've been busy as all hell since our peak season. Been added to more emails :( I really need to spend some time setting up filters....250 in my inbox every morning is getting ridiculous. I seriously spend 45 mins or more every day just dealing with email....lame

Cry baby!
  • Like 2

Suck it up buttercup :P there is always the alternative...................would you like fries with that :lol:

• Like 5

Welcome to my world, instead of being a computer engineer I'm an email engineer now. There are about half a million emails in my archive from the last 20 years :o

• Like 1

Sucks doesn't it? My new favorite thing is when someone emails me not knowing I switched departments.

"Oh, sorry, I don't work in that department anymore. I'm copying in so-and-so who would be able to assist."

Take your emails and suck it.

• Like 4