inTank Media Baskets

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Did you pass out at the bar or eat to many tacos :lol:

or better yet hiding......................

nope at home trying to decide to pull the aids tank down. Cleaning GHA again after just done it 2 days ago. My warranty pump showed up so I'm putting that in....stupid hobby :lol:

Oh and I met Harolds mom...she brought his dog to the brewery...yep blurry pic

7457B16B-999A-477F-9FE7-9A0B5361A65A_zps

• Like 2

Was it dog day at the bar?

That old grumpy Frenchie was much better............

Its like that everyday there. That Frechie is awesome looks old and grumpy but she is a pretty cool dog. She will just randomly pick people out and will follow you around till you give her attention. I gave her some attention and she was my buddy for about 5 mins then moved on........sheesh women :lol:

• Like 3

Its like that everyday there. That Frechie is awesome looks old and grumpy but she is a pretty cool dog. She will just randomly pick people out and will follow you around till you give her attention. I gave her some attention and she was my buddy for about 5 mins then moved on........sheesh women :lol:

That's a Frenchie for you..........give them a scratch and they will stick to you.

• Like 2
righttirefire

Well. It takes to 2 walk Rye. We had a great this morning. Came across a little dog off leash who is also dog shy. And everything went well. Little sniffs and anxiety, but no barks or snapping. The other dog was an older rescue and maybe a weiner/jack Russell mix? dachshund body with the jack colors.

• Like 2
righttirefire

20170121_095609_zpsnufrvyqn.jpg

Babies everwhere!

She is all we are out. We're feeding her in the car

And getting into the front seats. And sitting. Letting her eat. Turning on the radio. Setting for a few minutes and taking her out... she'll be the best damn dog ever.

• Like 5

20170121_095609_zpsnufrvyqn.jpg

Babies everwhere!

She is all we are out. We're feeding her in the car

And getting into the front seats. And sitting. Letting her eat. Turning on the radio. Setting for a few minutes and taking her out... she'll be the best damn dog ever.

Babies are awesome!

I'm so glad things are going well for your rescue - it sounds like you're doing a great job of taking the time to let he get used to things and to feel secure.

• Like 2
righttirefire

Babies are awesome!

I'm so glad things are going well for your rescue - it sounds like you're doing a great job of taking the time to let he get used to things and to feel secure.

Thanks. She's really been a great dog. I couldn't imagine not having her. She can around in a good part of our lives. It's amazing how much I'm learning about the princess in this whole thing too

• Like 3

Thanks. She's really been a great dog. I couldn't imagine not having her. She can around in a good part of our lives. It's amazing how much I'm learning about the princess in this whole thing too

What is she liking the dog more than you :P

Glad it is working out. How is the dog taking to the demon ?

Got 6 lbs of pork shoulder in the slow cooker. Making both spicy and BBQ pulled pork and the dough is rising for some home made pretzel buns.

Sounds good but what happened to the diet ? better eat a salad with it ;)

• Like 2
righttirefire

What is she liking the dog more than you :P

Glad it is working out. How is the dog taking to the demon ?

Sounds good but what happened to the diet ? better eat a salad with it ;)

He doesn't show her much attention. So she's not as affectionate to him. But she's always happy to see him, people. He's loud and she doesn't care. So it's good

• Like 3

Well, I ain't eating all 6 lbs at once. :)

Maybe...

Fatty McFatface. :D

Frenchies are the best people, I liked Booman better than most people. Damn I miss that little guy. He was 1/2 Frenchie and 1/2 Spitz.

swsxbGv.jpg

• Like 2