Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

So I ordered 6 new ATI bulbs from Marine Depot during Thanksgiving. I was a little busy with my wife and her surgery and just got around to opening them as I was going to burn them in to start using them this weekend. Well every single one of them was shattered. Guess I should have opened them earlier. Although I spent most of December at the hospital. lol

Marine Depot in my experience has been awesome about sending out new shiz for warranty or damaged.

Working in the logistics business I'm actually surprised any shipment with fragile stuffs in it survives :lol:

• Like 4

Grandmother in law had a full stroke Saturday night, shes 93 and they just discovered brain cancer. Her sugar levels were high 500's. Shes having seizures and theyre putting her in hospice. Theres nothing left to do. This is devastating for my wife, she was so close to her and we just had her here christmas. Wife cant control her tears anymore, this is mostly sad because of my father in law. Hes been the ONLY one there for her 24/7 out of 6 children shes had. The only one to be at her house most of the week. Ive never seen my father in law cry and had talked to him earlier today, I could tell he was sobbing.

Damn, sorry to hear that. :(

So I ordered 6 new ATI bulbs from Marine Depot during Thanksgiving. I was a little busy with my wife and her surgery and just got around to opening them as I was going to burn them in to start using them this weekend. Well every single one of them was shattered. Guess I should have opened them earlier. Although I spent most of December at the hospital. lol

Can't hurt to give them a call. They generally seem to want to err on the side of making the customer happy.

• Like 2

Grandmother in law had a full stroke Saturday night, shes 93 and they just discovered brain cancer. Her sugar levels were high 500's. Shes having seizures and theyre putting her in hospice. Theres nothing left to do. This is devastating for my wife, she was so close to her and we just had her here christmas. Wife cant control her tears anymore, this is mostly sad because of my father in law. Hes been the ONLY one there for her 24/7 out of 6 children shes had. The only one to be at her house most of the week. Ive never seen my father in law cry and had talked to him earlier today, I could tell he was sobbing.

Sorry buddy.

My grandpa went through something similar. Hospice really was a great thing.

:grouphug:

Damn, sorry to hear that. :(

Can't hurt to give them a call. They generally seem to want to err on the side of making the customer happy.

Well since Marine Depot was mentioned on this thread I have a feeling they will probably respond here if it has not already been resolved.....they have this uncanny ability to filter anything posted online with Marine Depot in the text. Seen several threads here and on other sites where a Marine Depot complaint is resolved in a thread...............Although it is Braaap they may have a filter to ignore him :lol:

• Like 7

Well since Marine Depot was mentioned on this thread I have a feeling they will probably respond here if it has not already been resolved.....they have this uncanny ability to filter anything posted online with Marine Depot in the text. Seen several threads here and on other sites where a Marine Depot complaint is resolved in a thread...............Although it is Braaap they may have a filter to ignore him :lol:

I messaged them on here too. Turns out I didn't get my Reef roids either. My order came in two boxes and I did open the other already that had a few items. Didn't realize the Reef roids never showed. And there is no packing list in this box which is weird to me. I think they broke because the box was about 5 feet long and the bulbs were 36". There was no other packing to stop them from moving around except for a single wrap of bubble wrap. I've ordered a few times from Marine Depot and never had an issue. My first set of bulbs in late 2015 were perfect. So I didn't even think to check this order.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this man.

Dudes. Marine Depot hooked it up. Of course they did though right? They are an awesome sponsor and vendor. New bulbs and food shipped already. And this is why I support sponsors. :)

The one time I had a problem with shipping they fixed it immediately, no questions asked. They've been great to work with.

• Like 3

Everyone alive?

Just got on to see whats going on and well not much :lol:

Here just ate some cupcakes :unsure:

Cupcake for a cupcake ;) well I just had a fresh chocolate chip cookie.......going in for another one and a beer :lol:

• Like 1

Did a small water change for the first time in probably 5ish months. Let's see if th ok ng a live through it.

Also made some banging sauce for chicken wings. Some bell peppers, shit ton of fresh jalapeños, vinegar water lemon pepper and Mccormick chicken seasoning sprinkled after its blended and tossed. I think that's all I put in. Got a nice kick while still letting you taste the chicken.

• Like 1

I have no idea what this sentence is supposed to say :lol:

Lets see if anything lives through it*****

I love Samsung compared to Apple but holy shit...... their autocorrect is the worst form of predictable text/ spell check I have ever seen.

Anyone else have their phone always separates the letter "e" from every word that ends in e and add the word "everything " regardless of what you are writing?

• Like 1

My iPhone will randomly insert a period and end a sentence

my other complaint s that while typing in the Internet app, my space bar is shortened and I always.put.periods.instead.of.spaces. ..