Top Shelf Aquatics

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well of course it will :D Dave boxed the sun with those things.

The "Nuclear Broccoli" frags I made are starting to turn green at the tips!!

Wow, I'm so jelly for all your beautiful rfa's! I think you should name them :)

Oh, I have named them - "That Big Green One" and "The Pink-ish One in the Middle" ;)

Beautiful RFA garden Kimber! Aren't those little shrimpies the best? I've bought them from KPA too. They like to live in my ricordea.

Beautiful RFA garden Kimber! Aren't those little shrimpies the best? I've bought them from KPA too. They like to live in my ricordea.

Beautiful little critters!

Two of my RFAs are looking a little pale. Trying to not overfeed them. I did turn down the nanobox just a bit for the first week they are in the tank. Hopefully they adjust soon!

Beautiful little critters!

Two of my RFAs are looking a little pale. Trying to not overfeed them. I did turn down the nanobox just a bit for the first week they are in the tank. Hopefully they adjust soon!

They will be just fine I think kimberbee :)

Nice Ebay score :). They a fairly easy to keep and should adjust to the light. Are the ones that are looking pale in a high par zone in your tank?

Nice Ebay score :). They a fairly easy to keep and should adjust to the light. Are the ones that are looking pale in a high par zone in your tank?

They are all on the sand or very low on the rocks. These are also the two from my ebay order that got delayed a day, so they were extra pissed off!

They should be fine. You might want to move them so they are a bit shaded. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. Tank is coming along very nice. Off topic Jeep wrangler's are fun and pretty bullet proof. I go to Illinois regularly and would advise against a soft top. 2 reasons crime and weather.

They should be fine. You might want to move them so they are a bit shaded. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. Tank is coming along very nice. Off topic Jeep wrangler's are fun and pretty bullet proof. I go to Illinois regularly and would advise against a soft top. 2 reasons crime and weather.

Thanks on the tank, yes and yes on the Jeep. Time to pick another car to look into...

Had an absolute blast today with Merthynia who came up for a visit. Took her on a tour of the LFS's in the area.

We also paid a visit to ninjamyst to see his actually very pretty tub of corals.

Both Merthynia and ninja were very generous and hooked me up with some very nice pieces from their tanks. :wub:

FTS tomorrow in celebration of 3 months!

Had an absolute blast today with Merthynia who came up for a visit. Took her on a you of the LFS's in the area.

We also paid a visit to ninjamyst to see his actually very pretty tub of corals.

Both Merthynia and ninja were very generous and hooked me up with some very nice pieces from their tanks. :wub:

She was telling me over her way you guys had a fun time today! :)

Congrats on the 3 months!

Happy 3 Months to my tank!

19464124248_11eaa3ca75_z.jpg

Can you spot the 9(!!!) new additions?

Dang it! You can see the reflection of my shirt!! :angry:

Had an absolute blast today with Merthynia who came up for a visit. Took her on a you of the LFS's in the area.

Had a blast yesterday! Got to see some amazing fish and coral in both the LFS and in the tanks of Ninjamyst and Kimberbee! I see some very happy corals in your tank this morning! Can't wait to see them all fluffed out!

Had a blast yesterday! Got to see some amazing fish and coral in both the LFS and in the tanks of Ninjamyst and Kimberbee! I see some very happy corals in your tank this morning! Can't wait to see them all fluffed out!

Cassiopeia has been lovingly tending to all the anemones, even your two and the one from ninja. She's such a good little shrimp. :wub:

Can you get a FTS with the light? I will share!

Cassiopeia has been lovingly tending to all the anemones, even your two and the one from ninja. She's such a good little shrimp. :wub:

Can you get a FTS with the light? :)

Has it been 3 months already? :blink: Time's flying. Tank looks great! I'm craving some new RFAs now.

Awh! I'm glad she approves of them! I know they will be in awesome hands for sure!!! :happy:

Can you get a FTS with the light? I will share!

Can you get a FTS with the light? :)

Can do!

Merthynia's RFA #1

19706790425_510bc15e70.jpg[/url]

Merth's RFA #2

19706786745_7e45a009ab.jpg

Ninja's RFA

19084191854_5a941a3220.jpg

My lovely shrimp has been making the rounds to all 13(!!) of the RFA's. They seem to be relatively settled in, and hopefully like the garden I've created for them! :wub:

Plate from ninja

19518722418_a3c66469ac.jpg

Plate I bought from the LFS

19706774895_ee3e362ba0.jpg

Acan mound - top/right 3 red ones are from ninja. Upper left from my biocube, lower left I bought

19699597742_ff2de688c2.jpg

Nanobox powered :happy:

19711310601_e30c7b026b.jpg

are the tentacles out on the orange plate?

That was taken Sunday night, so no, at that point it hadn't settled in yet. Tentacles were out a little today, but not nearly as much as the other plate I brought home from AquaPros. I wanted to give him time to settle first, but I am thinking I may need to move him?

Archived