Pod Your Reef

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

omgomgomg the light came! omgomgomg sweet, can't wait to see this tank get going.

Me too! At least I'll have snails in by the weekend!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! At least I'll have snails in by the weekend!

Did you include a penny macro? Most of the time I forget about it when I place an order LOL.

Speeding away!

17778594638_82417015c3.jpgWP_20150521_001 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Time to dig...

17343864294_575077abaa.jpgWP_20150521_003 by kimothy182, on Flickr

This guy was all about the glass

17967820021_62dbb3b73a.jpgWP_20150521_002 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Ordered 18, got 70

17967820231_3583bc4663.jpgWP_20150521_004 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Nassarius: 3 biggest went to BC, 4 in here

Nerites: 3 biggest went to BC, 6 in here

FL Ceriths: 4 biggest went to BC, 7 in here

Dwarf Ceriths: 30 went to BC, 40 in here

Everyone but the FL Ceriths started moving around right away getting to work. VERY happy with my order and if I feel like I need a replenishment I will definitely order from ReefCleaners again!

One month in:

17344552824_727d41cd70.jpgWP_20150521_005 by kimothy182, on Flickr

HarryPotter

We going to get some pics of that super sexy light over the tank then? :D

Yeah I've seen millions of snails, GIMME SOME NANOBOX! omgomgomg

HarryPotter

Looks fantastic! So what's the plan? How long before you can start filling it with coral? :)

^I vote starting out with a few of Gena's Montipora frags! <3

I spy, with my little eye...

18086162271_6ce45bddfd.jpg

Something orange, white, black, and ADORABLE!!

17464678043_e5289ce089.jpg

I've had my eye on these "swoop/swirl" clowns for weeeeeks!! When I traded my some rock from my BC I couldn't help it but to bring this little girl home with me! :wub:

HarryPotter

I spy, with my little eye...

18086162271_6ce45bddfd.jpg

Something orange, white, black, and ADORABLE!!

17464678043_e5289ce089.jpg

I've had my eye on these "swoop/swirl" clowns for weeeeeks!! When I traded my some rock from my BC I couldn;'t help it but to being this little girl home with me! :wub:

Beautiful! It's so delicate and wonderful :wub:

Are you thinking about getting a pair?

Beautiful! It's so delicate and wonderful :wub:

Are you thinking about getting a pair?

I was thinking just a single. Since this tank is relatively small, that enables me to fill it up with different fish. Plus, I'm hoping as a single, maybe she'll swim around more? The pair in my BC stay in the same area allll the time.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your rocks, that came out wonderfully.

I was thinking just a single. Since this tank is relatively small, that enables me to fill it up with different fish. Plus, I'm hoping as a single, maybe she'll swim around more? The pair in my BC stay in the same area allll the time.

I thought so as well, I figured my single clown would make ample use of my 12G long, but nope, she sticks to a 6"x6" area roughly, hardly ever leaves it unless she knows food is coming. Here I was thinking of adding a picasso and pairing her up to get her more active.... :unsure:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your rocks, that came out wonderfully.

I thought so as well, I figured my single clown would make ample use of my 12G long, but nope, she sticks to a 6"x6" area roughly, hardly ever leaves it unless she knows food is coming. Here I was thinking of adding a picasso and pairing her up to get her more active.... :unsure:

Guess that's just a clown thing!

Trying to decide what other fish to put in here. Decisions, decisions...

Pinner Reef

I would actually buy that clown, and I generally dislike clownfish (jerks). It has a really cool coloration! Nice score!

cheers from another Fusion owner.

You should toss a BTA in there for that clown before you add any corals. Would have to worry about it wondering into precious frags.

Good luck with the tank.

Oh my gosh... your clownfish is beautiful. I absolutely love the lighting, love the rock scape setup, love all the ceriths and your pictures.

Wonderful just wonderful, these really motivate me to want to keep putting my efforts into my Spec V.. love it Kimber'!!! Thank you!!

Hope everything continues smooth ahead!!

Archived