Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Recommend zoom lens for coral pictures?

Admonition

So my wife has a Cannon T3i with a kit lens but the coral pictures don't come out that great. They're usually blurry or dark. She says it's because she needs a zoom lens to get closer to the coral and take a clear close picture.

Can any of you recommend a lens like that? I really wanna get close up clear pictures of my coral :)

Hi, I believe your wife needs to try some different settings with the current lens, If the pictures are blurred or dark that is not down to the lens.

It's the person in control of the camera,

Hi, I believe your wife needs to try some different settings with the current lens, If the pictures are blurred or dark that is not down to the lens.

It's the person in control of the camera,

i agree with this.

having the camera on a tripod with a remote/timed shutter release. and having all the pumps off should give relatively clear pictures, and you should be able to crop pictures effectively.

Hm okay, I'll have her try a tripod long with other settings, any universal settings you can suggest? Sometimes the pictures come out good, but sometimes they're washed out or dark or blurry. Almost like my Hydra 52 is messing with the camera?

Archived