Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best Lighting Option For IM Fusion 20?

JMCollins24

I know there is a ton of information out there for the IM Fusion 10, but I'm curious to see what everyone thinks for lighting the IM fusion 20? I really like the new Kessil A160we, but I'm not sure that one would really be enough lighting for the footprint of the tank. That said, what are some of the better options to light the Fusion 20?

I looked at that too and I really like it, but with that and the storm duo it's $500 and that seems like a lot for lighting such a small tank.

$450, the DUO includes the Storm.

-Dave

I do like the maxspect razor nano.. nice looking little setup... any other opinions out there?

I was looking for about a month before deciding on a Nano Box. You have a ton of options, all depending on budget and wants. My biggest thing was 'how much do I really want to spend?' You can get a perfectly good light like the USA Current LED, it's slightly over $100, looks very sleek, and great features. I have an AI Nano on a BioCube which I enjoy, so you also look at their new Hydra 26. Or you can go all out with a setup like Ecotech, with Reef Link and Vortech pumps.

Love the tank Zooman! ..no tank thread?

Well, I only have threads for three of my nine "reefs", and that one is so simple that it would not be that interesting of a thread, but thanks for the compliment! :)

Archived