ReefCleaners.org

Name your top 3 favorite Invert/coral stores/websites.

alanwest09872

alanwest09872

Hey there guys. I was just curious who are considered best of the best when it comes to saltwater critters. The reason I ask is because I am going to be purchasing lots of livestock in the next week or so. I was planning on purchasing from Dr Fosters but I seen they started charging tax on there purchases and I heard (not sure if its true) that they were purchased by Petsmart. Either way do to these 2 factors I didnt want ot purchase from them. So who else in the Biz provides great customer service, has a wide variety of critters and isnt own by an evil murderous big business?

Cencalfishguy56

ok I will check them out. Ty

Edit: Wow i like that site. Thanks for recommending it

No problem I've been wanting to order some stuff but haven't got to it lol

alanwest09872

If you want the top three critters to recommend, we need to know what size tank you have and what kind of lighting you are using.

Im not looking for top 3 critters. I am looking for top 3 stores to purchase critters

What's ur spending budget?? There are some expensive vendors with unique corals. There are fair price vendors. And there are cheap vendors with great corals during their sales. It also depend on ur location if u want to save on shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
Cookie5nupe

Cultivated reef......awesome customer service. Got a bleached mushroom from them a few years ago.....and they sent me another one free of charge.

My house is less than 15 min. away from Pacific East so it isn't hard to figure out who my favorite is. I try not to stop by there more than once a week.

Cencalfishguy56

I use vivid but that's because I live 45 min. Away from them.

I'm about 3 hours up from LA county I've always wanted to stop by there how's it look in there? I want to order from them too being that shipping rates are cheap as hell

Archived