SaltCritters.com

I hate myself for being here.

ReversedlogiC

ReversedlogiC

The best thing about the hobby is wiping my kids sticky hand marks and face prints off the glass :blink:

I thought I could give it up, then came the Pico's......... :wub:

Kids, they always have, "jam hands."

It's funny, many years ago I was gifted a JBJ Picotope. The three gallon with the 9w light. Since everyone said it was impossible, I had ended up running a healthy reef for over two years. Eventually it lead to harder drugs - I mean, ummm bigger tanks - so I'm not sure if the original tank was a gift or a curse.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't a love hate relationship, we would have all quit a long time ago. Perfect tanks get boring, and unstable ugly tanks are frustrating. So you need the perfect balance like being married to insert (hot actress name) who has herpes but only has outbreaks once a month. So you can never get too comfortable.

Free tank.

That has so far cost me $400 and I haven't even begun stocking it yet. So I fired up a 9g just to get my fingers wet while waiting to set up the big one.

ReversedlogiC

If it wasn't a love hate relationship, we would have all quit a long time ago. Perfect tanks get boring, and unstable ugly tanks are frustrating. So you need the perfect balance like being married to insert (hot actress name) who has herpes but only has outbreaks once a month. So you can never get too comfortable.

Normally I'd reply back with something equally astute and hilarious, but you win this round! Hilarious.

Free tank.

That has so far cost me $400 and I haven't even begun stocking it yet. So I fired up a 9g just to get my fingers wet while waiting to set up the big one.

All part of the fun, I guess. I did run my highly modified Biocube for 2.5 years and it only cost me a few hundred bucks, because I was able to sell the hardware for what I paid, and it was fully stocked. I call that a win in this hobby.

But it's best not to think about the money . . . ever.

Archived