Top Shelf Aquatics

stay away from saltwater havens in akron ohio!

phenom23

im just sharing my experience with everyone just to save you your money and time.this store is a stay away zone,this used to be a good store until the new owner aquired the establishment and raised all the prices,besides that,all of his livestock is sick with ich!!! this guy has dead fish hanging out everywhere with poor fish that he still has alive ich ridden!!!.im not a hater of any kind,but i just have to speak up on this great in justice on the saltwater hobby,nothings worse than driving your car in the snow for over an hour to arrive at a place that is just an absolute joke.i couldnt even buy any hermit crabs or snails in fear of an ich outbreak on my system.we pay these places way to much money in general to just let them ich bomb our saltwater investments.unreal.i could not believe what i saw,plus the new place smelled like amonia from piss,im very sorry but places like these should be avoided at all cost.this is just my experience.if i knew what this place had in store i would not have gone.ive been in salt for over 10 years and seen some crazy stores but this guy is just on the path to being closed down for sure.may god be with him in his next endeavor after saltwater.just my 2 cents.be aware.

post-86896-0-83892000-1424497065_thumb.png

I hate to say it but ich is a normal thing in every LFS I've been to. Some add copper in low doses but it just hides the symptoms.

Anything wet should be QT'd, and the only person you should trust to QT correctly is yourself.

Archived