Cultivated Reef

tailspot blennie

youngreef

NorthGaHillbilly

Very cool fish, Ive only had mine for a few weeks, but Im really diggin it. At first he was pretty skittish, but now hes up begging for food with the rest of em when I walk in the room.

SeventyTimes7

I was going to pick up one as my first fish last week, they sold out before I got there. I can't wait till they are in stock again though they are funny little fish. I'm going to have a pair of clowns with him in my biocube 14.

Very cool fish, Ive only had mine for a few weeks, but Im really diggin it. At first he was pretty skittish, but now hes up begging for food with the rest of em when I walk in the room.

I was going to pick up one as my first fish last week, they sold out before I got there. I can't wait till they are in stock again though they are funny little fish. I'm going to have a pair of clowns with him in my biocube 14.

Thanks for the advice

Great fish, had mine for a year but found him dead a few weeks back :(. Just be sure to feed him nori on occasion.

I had one too. He was super cute and funny. Loved chilling with my pair of clowns. Mine died a few weeks ago too. I'd get one again, they are awesome!

I just added a TSB about 10 hours ago as the first fish in my new tank.. he hid for about 15 minutes then came out and starting grazing on the liverock. From vids and whatnot, seems like an awesome fish and mine is doing great so far - grab one!

Great fish, had mine for a year but found him dead a few weeks back :(. Just be sure to feed him nori on occasion.

I had one too. He was super cute and funny. Loved chilling with my pair of clowns. Mine died a few weeks ago too. I'd get one again, they are awesome!

I just added a TSB about 10 hours ago as the first fish in my new tank.. he hid for about 15 minutes then came out and starting grazing on the liverock. From vids and whatnot, seems like an awesome fish and mine is doing great so far - grab one!

Sweet, would like to see some pics if possible thanks

Sweet, would like to see some pics if possible

I've taken a few today but they're not ready for upload just yet but here's one from last night - lights out, stripes on, sleepy time (about 1 am):

tailspot-blenny.png

He's too fast for me today while he's out grazing to get a good pic.. need to go pick up a tripod

I've taken a few today but they're not ready for upload just yet but here's one from last night - lights out, stripes on, sleepy time (about 1 am):

tailspot-blenny.png

He's too fast for me today while he's out grazing to get a good pic.. need to go pick up a tripod

Silly guy:

15833767013_da11b4cc31.jpgWP_20150205_010 by kimothy182, on Flickr

I miss him:

15835503531_8ef1ffecc2.jpgIMG_5413 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Wow those are amazing now its final i'm getting one.

Make sure he has a friend :) I had one in my last tank (only him) and he was always super shy, and never left more than 2" from his 'cave' I think it's important for them to socialize so to speak :lol:

I've had mine for about 5 months- great little fish - nips around at the algae spots eats prepared foods well. He does love hanging out under a shaded area- this Birdsnest

4434726fa237f00a743cdcf59f55212b_zps594d

Make sure he has a friend :) I had one in my last tank (only him) and he was always super shy, and never left more than 2" from his 'cave' I think it's important for them to socialize so to speak :lol:

I've had mine for about 5 months- great little fish - nips around at the algae spots eats prepared foods well. He does love hanging out under a shaded area- this Birdsnest

4434726fa237f00a743cdcf59f55212b_zps594d

Thanks for the information, i was wondering if anyone has used ATM colony before and could help me out, thanks

I love tailspots and always planned to get one. Unfortunately never seen one in Aus though. I believe they can't be imported (we miss out on lots of Blennies and Gobies)

Got a Tiger Blenny recently instead

I love tailspots and always planned to get one. Unfortunately never seen one in Aus though. I believe they can't be imported (we miss out on lots of Blennies and Gobies)

Got a Tiger Blenny recently instead

cool i've always wanted to go visit australia

Archived