Cultivated Reef

Mr. Aqua Newest Tank - Low Iron 22 Gallon (36x12x12)

Andrewjohn007

any update?? Still not seeing any of these tanks set up

I bought one back in July-ish from Marine depot. Love the tank so far and well worth the money. If you can wait, then hold out as long as possible. :) Marine depot also packages these tanks preparing for the worst.

22L

I bought one back in July-ish from Marine depot. Love the tank so far and well worth the money. If you can wait, I would. :)

22L

I've been following your thread. Lovely set up. You're the only one that has posted up mr aqua 22L build thread. I've even googled it and nothing.

i've been itching to upgrade my 12 gallon nano.

so how likely will my order get shipped if I place an order for one today? or will I have to wait ...?

It depends when they arrive. If they arrive on Wednesday, that will give us time to receive them and begin shipping orders before the end of the week. If the arrive later in the week, then we may not begin processing orders until the week after. The good news is we only have one backorder, so anyone else who orders now should have their order fulfilled once they get here.

It depends when they arrive. If they arrive on Wednesday, that will give us time to receive them and begin shipping orders before the end of the week. If the arrive later in the week, then we may not begin processing orders until the week after. The good news is we only have one backorder, so anyone else who orders now should have their order fulfilled once they get here.

i had to pull the trigger.. a little birthday present to myself. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I can't wait!

i had to pull the trigger.. a little birthday present to myself. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I can't wait!

Great tank, and well made. You won't be disappointing. Do you have a build thread started? I'll follow it for sure.

Great tank, and well made. You won't be disappointing. Do you have a build thread started? I'll follow it for sure.

Not yet. Not prepared for one yet lol. In the process of buying things that I'll need to have everything ready to set up.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to order one for back order? On the website it just says 'Notify Me'.

Thank you for your interest in shopping with us!

We just changed the status to "notify" me on the 22 gallon low iron tank and don't want to accept more backorders due to shifting ETAs from our distributor. Essentially we just don't want to have you stuck in order limbo for and undetermined length of time. :blush:

However, if you click that "notify me" link, we can send you an email once they arrive (they will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at that point). We presently have 2 backorders and will hopefully be receiving 7 tanks once they do get here... barring any unforeseen changes or further delays.

Thank you for your interest in shopping with us!

We just changed the status to "notify" me on the 22 gallon low iron tank and don't want to accept more backorders due to shifting ETAs from our distributor. Essentially we just don't want to have you stuck in order limbo for and undetermined length of time. :blush:

However, if you click that "notify me" link, we can send you an email once they arrive (they will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at that point). We presently have 2 backorders and will hopefully be receiving 7 tanks once they do get here... barring any unforeseen changes or further delays.

I think I've signed up for the Notify Me about 3 times. :Dfingerscrossed

• 2 weeks later...

Tank is listed as in stock (4 remaining)! I ordered one, but it still says 4 in stock so that worries me. fingerscrossed

Email alert didn't go through, must be too soon? Either way, glad I checked!

Tank is listed as in stock (4 remaining)! I ordered one, but it still says 4 in stock so that worries me. fingerscrossed

Email alert didn't go through, must be too soon? Either way, glad I checked!

I just checked and "notify emails" have been sent out steadily until as recently as yesterday, so perhaps the system just hasn't spit them out quite yet. Some of our automated triggered stuff goes out in the late afternoon/evening (like tracking #'s, for example).

For anyone following this thread that may want one of the tanks but hasn't received an email, here is the link.

I woke up this morning to a 15% off email that is valid for the tank! Mine has already shipped, is there anything I can do? :(

Yup, just sent you a PM. ;) Thanks for shopping MD!

I woke up this morning to a 15% off email that is valid for the tank! Mine has already shipped, is there anything I can do? :(

You're in arlington?!?! I'm right off 95 at occoquan.

my tank is arriving tomorrow!

You're in arlington?!?! I'm right off 95 at occoquan.

my tank is arriving tomorrow!

Yeah in Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington.

Haha, mine is arriving tomorrow, too! Still have some things to piece together including an AIO insert from Oceanbox here on the forum. Hoping to have it up and running by the new year.

With the tank on "Notify", can you still qualify for 15% off when it's back in stock, or do you miss out on the discount? Just curious.

I apologize for the delayed response!

Unfortunately it would not have qualified—all out of stock merchandise are generally excluded from our coupon offers.

Were you able to take advantage of any other Cyber Monday specials?

I apologize for the delayed response!

Unfortunately it would not have qualified—all out of stock merchandise are generally excluded from our coupon offers.

Were you able to take advantage of any other Cyber Monday specials?

No worries, I figured that was the case. I didn't act on any other deals, that was the only one I was considering, I think this is the first year I've never bought anything on BF/CM, but I am strapped for cash after having just dropped $2200 on a Surface Pro 4 lol.

No worries, I figured that was the case. I didn't act on any other deals, that was the only one I was considering, I think this is the first year I've never bought anything on BF/CM, but I am on a tight budget after having just dropped $2200 on a Surface Pro 4 lol.

Totally understandable! We feel awful we aren't always able to keep up with the demand for these tanks. We are working on a solution now!

Archived