SaltCritters.com

JLangtree's 9L (2.3Gal) Mixed Pico Reef

jlangtree

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a cool little tank!! You have some really amazing colors in there.

Thanks mate! Appreciate the feedback.

Well done on the tank, its still looking awesome after all that moving around.

Unfortunately we dont see Cynarina coral here in NZ, mostly just scollys, blastos, acans, lobos etc...

Im on the hunt for a nice scolly for my nano, its a but hard with only two/three importers and a small population.

Yeah, we do get spoiled here.

However I have found in North Queensland the coral selection is very expensive as it is mostly retail from one major store/collector in the area, and the "Wholesale prices" are a total joke. I'm actually keen to go and collect my own (know a few patches of palys and zoas accessible at low tide.

But I have been in contact with a few local reefers who are keen to swap frags.

Well it has been a while, I haven't fallen of the edge of the world nor has my tank died :lol:

I have been busy setting up our business and house so the tank took a bit of a back seat. There have been a few modifications to the stock list with a few more to come over the coming weeks, however it is basically the same and moving along nicely.

We move into our new house in approx 6 weeks, so everything will change again (trying to push forward with the "Sola Tube" lighting, and maybe a slightly different shape tank albeit the same volume)

Here is a bit of a pic to show where we are at now, sorry about the crappy iPotato pic and its saturated colors.

This makes me :)

Archived