inTank Media Baskets

Pilg0re's 11.4G SPS Garden

Pilg0re

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking really good so far, and really nice job with the videos. Definitely a lot more interesting than just reading your thoughts!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! They don't take very long to make so be prepared for more

I think the videos you are doing are a really good idea, maybe we will start to see more members on here start that kind up build update. Makes me want to start another tank.

I think the videos you are doing are a really good idea, maybe we will start to see more members on here start that kind up build update. Makes me want to start another tank.

I was honestly nervous about making them to begin with but I'm glad I'm getting good reception with them!

An update is that I'm getting a ton of packages today, yet still no overflow :( I can't really do anything until then but I'll lay out everything and talk about my plans for going forward.

I saw your overflow is coming from Texas. Who's making it?

Modular Marine. If I had the choice I would've gotten a Reef Savvy ghost overflow but 1. Synergy Reef Systems (the people who make them) haven't re-opened yet and 2. don't come in the size I would need so I went with them.

Looks great man! I'm excited to see your progress. Hoping the QD's go through shipping soon, I'm really looking forward to picking up a second driver.

Thanks! Should be another video out and pics tonight, maybe tomorrow depending on how fast my computers wants to be tonight haha

Okay good to know. I'm following a fellow mr aqua build

Awesome! Glad to have you!

Hahaha hot damn,that's a lot of equipment man lol.

Haha mostly just empty space! There's also 2 very large boxes for the tank and the sump since I had to get them shipped.

Im following....I like that this fella posts videos so often. Most people dont post videos at all, just pictures. keep it up man. you're awesome!

Im following....I like that this fella posts videos so often. Most people dont post videos at all, just pictures. keep it up man. you're awesome!

Haha I'm glad you think so!

I had Fiji Pink sand once, I hated it because it creates a dust storm pretty easily. I ended up going bare bottom and I never looked back.

Also, try gravity to help you break up the larger rock pieces :lol:

I had Fiji Pink sand once, I hated it because it creates a dust storm pretty easily. I ended up going bare bottom and I never looked back.

Also, try gravity to help you break up the larger rock pieces :lol:

Glad I made the right choice! Sand looks nice but it's not worth the headaches I decided. I also tried that but I just made more rubble, I really wish I would've specified the size of the chunks I wanted initially though.

Archived